April 24, 2024, 12:40:49 PM

Author Topic: Dovah's 3rd Rap (With beat!!)  (Read 1975 times)

Offline Dovahnkiin

• Quarter Moon
  • Do you even Last Moon?
    • View Profile
    • ScufGaming
Dovah's 3rd Rap (With beat!!)
« on: September 01, 2014, 12:46:47 AM »
Run this first then start at the times (if link doesnt work copy and paste this)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQnAgescmA
Starts at :14
       Alright you ready when I drop these bombs I’m steady, to face then end as I know the consequences are heavy, Here I am to tell you that you can’t lose ya no excuse and when you come through you wont be forced to show proof. And when you’re about to give up just remember there will be no December you won’t get to see winter cause truth is you can stop and stare but I will always be right there, even though it isn’t always fair you will have to share and though you cannot bear you have to listen as you glisten, and when you shine in the dark you will ignite a spark destroy the ark as set yourself apart from others art. You will be the king as you gleam it will seem as you are Dovahnkiin, ya the next MC.

Fast rap at 1:13
       Ya, all these verses that I spit you cant just go and sit and try to tame it, I’m unbearable like god I’m feral not harol I just stop and roll while you take the toll, and when you hear it old well that’s just cold but yet you were told that you were old, you sit down and fold your cards Tenfold. And when I reach the top I know I will not drop as I just sit there and stop.
 Normal part (again) 1:28

Well that’s about it wait there’s more as I open the door you will be sore ya I go hardcore I’m like a prodigy a king yet I sit and rap for eternity as I am only 13 yet I know how this works see?
Ends at 1:43
Special thanks to Limit Beats For letting them let me use their music!
~~~~~~~~~
Cats are OP

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
Re: Dovah's 3rd Rap (With beat!!)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 08:42:00 AM »
Please put all of your songs into one topic instead of making loads, thanks Dovah.
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain