March 28, 2024, 09:50:47 PM

Poll

Which game is better (to you)

Feralheart
Last moon

Author Topic: Feralheart vs Last moon  (Read 17382 times)

Offline Midnight176

• Quarter Moon
  • I'm mcfucking back
    • View Profile
    • my gay dA
Re: Feralheart vs Last moon
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 12:47:57 PM »
Last Moon. Feral Heart is god awfully shit. I can see why it has 0 votes.

~EDIT~

Wtf there's 1 FH vote now ._.

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 12:55:59 PM by Moosie »
https://glasmar.weebly.com/
^ Come join this wonderful IT server, it's like the og IT!

Offline TechnoSparkCat

• New Moon
  • Memes, Memes Everwhere
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 04:12:30 AM »
FeralHeart used to be so fun and good, but now they wanted a whole new map and you can barely see anyones character design all of them are fully white with the hair color they chose. They got god awfully lazy, if someones making a copy i hope it has more effort and put time into it.

Offline TheRoyalRebellion

• New Moon
  • [CERTIFIED] Rebellious Beast
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Rebellion (LinkTree)
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2020, 03:36:31 AM »
Feralheart is an easy to use learning platform i say.
but the staff are absolute garbage. treat you like how it was in that movie "1984" by George Orwell.
the whole "Big Brother is Watching You" and shit.

Hi I was the staff's punching bag. I used to be a trouble maker in the early days of feralheart. but of course stopped my shenanigans and carried with my roleplay stuff, and respectful towards the rules. All cool right?

the old staff retired yes I was sad indeed. and was MORE SAD when the new staff showed their dumb faces. coming up with rules that didn't apply till some time later. I got a 1 month ban for telling a story bout how i reported some idiot who was spamming the "Y" word. didn't say the actual word but they assumed i did. and did away with me.

A week after i got unbanned i got banned again, this time for "Mating Status" which i know more than 75% of the people on my friends list had and were hella cool with. and i was in for 2 months cause i told them it made no sense and even showed them wasnt on the rules. (which was added a week into my 2 month ban)

lastly was funny. 2 weeks i know, but over the word "Rape" in my profile which i didnt use, no no. i was in the subject boundaries which also made no sense. I respectfully changed it though which sadly my game crashed that night, I come back in the morning to find i was in my 2 week ban. then I realized my game mustve rolled back and reverted the bio back to the thing they were all pissy about. so yeah. I confronted them and their excuse was.

"Oh but you should've gone back to check after the crash and fixed it."

Well im sorry if your STUPID GAME DIDN'T WORK ON MY LAPTOP. I SHOULDNT BE THE ONE TO BLAME MORE SO YOU AND YOUR GAME MAKERS.

After that ban i just had to say it. too many ridiculous bans in too ridiculously short of a time, i'm sorry but that can make anyone crazy. So i had to stand and say it loud and proud of how the idiots had abused me, blamed me for their game's issues and so on.

I miss the game dearly as i had tons of friends and it was so much fun to dissect and modify.