April 16, 2024, 11:13:14 PM

Author Topic: How do you make meshes?  (Read 3718 times)

Offline ..:~Chezzy~:..

• Half Moon
  • Stone age
    • View Profile
    • Animations And Videos
How do you make meshes?
« on: March 06, 2017, 02:58:39 AM »
:-X  hiya guys, some know me, im chezz.    ;D

well i always wanted to make meshes, i have a laptop that could support a program,

but..... sadly i dont know or when to start.

i have a windows 10 hp, dose anyone have or know a good mesh making program? or know a tutorial on how to make items,bodys,animals, extra.....
i looked on kito forums and i have found free meshes..... and all that crap.... but i just wanna know if there is a free program out there that is easy and free (if tutorial that would be great to!) i have found Ogre Meshy but i think it only views them.

Offline Cookee

• Master of Halloween 2015
  • Developer
  • ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100% ℓєт тнє gαмє вєgιη🎮🎧
    • View Profile
Re: How do you make meshes?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 01:35:30 PM »
Halluu

Well I think the most people use >Blender< to do their models like me.
It's a free progam but it will take a while until you will be able to get used to it.
There are many tutorials on YouTube for Blender, they will help ya <:

• Half Moon
  • Stone age
    • View Profile
    • Animations And Videos
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:58:19 PM »
Thanks I will remember this cx

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 01:49:02 AM »
I can teach you how to make models for IT servers like this game if you really want to
It's frustrating and requires quite a few files and such and not to mention you want to get to know blender first. But if you really want to...?

• Half Moon
  • Stone age
    • View Profile
    • Animations And Videos
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 03:19:36 AM »
i think i need a better laptop, so i decided to try to get a job and get me a alien ware computer.... a few pay checks will get me a nice computer with Ram and more disk space :)

when i get this computer (witch might be sooner then i thought)
i applied for 2 jobs....

i would love a tutorial on how to (when i have this computer) i could just get on and try my best to do it, i just hope i get either jobs. i will apply for more thank you so much!

(i been on IT servers since i was 8 years old) its been a dream of mine to make my own server tbh... now im 17 i wanna try to make meshes... one step closer right?

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 09:47:12 AM »
\\EXTREMELY LATE REPLY BUT I NEEDA SAY THIS
Please for the love of god and all that is holy
DO NOT GET AN ALIENWARE
I have one, and it is by far one of the worst decisions I've made in my life. I have the Alienware X51 (I think). I'll tell you why.

I got this PC out of stress, I was just about to move, and I was promised by my parents that I would get a decent Gaming PC of my choice. I had already known at that point a bit about the stigma behind Alienware. They're overpriced, especially for what they are worth, and NOT high end computer for their price. Yet there I was, looking at this Mini PC for $699 on the walmart site.

That was my first mistake, if Alienware wasn't enough for you. In buying a Mini PC, I essentially forced myself into a hole I couldn't get out of. Mini PCs are designed to compact all the parts into a tiny space, which sounds nice, BUT when it comes time to upgrade your parts, you now have to look at parts that fit the physical space of what's inside, rather than just buying the best part you can. Because now I'm stuck with a 4-5 generation old graphics card, that was also made for LAPTOPS (GTX 645). Yeah not great.

Second mistake was the fact that it was Alienware, like I said before. Because literally months after buying it, did I discover that I can EASILY BUILD my own high end, best GAMING PC, That normally goes for probably like $2000, FOR THE SAME PRICE ($600). The problem with buying Pre-Built PCs, is that you're not only paying for the machine itself, but also for the labour of the person who is BUILDING your PC. That's why PCs, Especially gaming ones, cost much more than if you were to simply build one yourself.

Third Mistake, I didn't do my research, I'll be perfectly honest. Because literally months after buying this PC, A newer version of the same PC (for the same price) came out. Thus meaning, newer, and also thus BETTER, parts than the one I currently have. So take my advice, even if you need a PC soon/now, DO NOT BUY ONE WITHOUT RESEARCH. And if you're one of those people who says:

"Oh but I'm not good with computers! I don't know what I'm looking for!"

Then ASK someone. Ask a friend, ask someone online, or even ask your parents even if they are just as clueless as you are about computers. Because people with experience or a general knowledge about computers will be able to guide out away from something like the hell hole I'm stuck with now.

Please just don't go for Alienware. There's better PCs out there for the same price that can do just the same or probably even significantly BETTER than what they offer.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

• Half Moon
  • Stone age
    • View Profile
    • Animations And Videos
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 03:52:25 AM »
i will remember this thank you so much!!! ill just ask my coussin to make a computer and its cheaper instead of 600-700$$$$