April 19, 2024, 10:10:37 AM

Author Topic: I am sorry  (Read 4573 times)

Offline CloudKnight

• Quarter Moon
  • I am here for you, and always will be.
    • View Profile
I am sorry
« on: June 18, 2017, 03:47:48 AM »
I have been lying for quite a while now, and I think it's time everyone knows the truth I am LovieDovie, I started a new player [CloudKnight] and I had LovieDovie deleted so I could have friends and start as a new player. I started being nice to everyone, and I would like LovieDovie to be in the past. I would hope all of us can still be friends. I will try to keep up being nice to everyone. I am sorry TO everyone I made angry or was rude to before. Thanks for being my friends for this entire time, I hope to keep up being friends, and I really do love all of you. ~Thanks~
I am here for you because that is what friends are for, that is what TRUE friends are for, I am a friend to anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter who you are, I am still there for you.      

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
Re: I am sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 07:08:25 PM »
I forgive you for anything you might've done in the past. And I already knew it was you tbh LOL

But what I'd like to say is, if you're ever having issues with someone else and their being disrespectful to you, good thing to do is just ignore them, save the chat "/savechat TheirName", and report them.

And also, a reminder that most staff aren't gonna let you slide with changing accounts each time something like this happens. (Not speaking for staff, don't come at me Ven ❤)

I didn't get the chance to tell you this earlier in-game because you chose to run off, and I understand I wasn't being the nicest yesterday and I apologize. Just if anything happens between you and another player, please just report them. If you don't know how to do so, I suggest any staff that is active; Cloudfish, Ulti, Venwolf, etc.

If you don't know how to report a player, Heres a brief explanation -> How to report a member on last moon
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 08:00:25 PM by Cookie ❤ »
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline CloudKnight

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 07:52:13 PM »
Thanks cookie❤❤
I am here for you because that is what friends are for, that is what TRUE friends are for, I am a friend to anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter who you are, I am still there for you.      

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »
Thanks cookie❤❤

You're welcome dear! I hope I was any help ❤
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline Kovai

• Quarter Moon
  • still likes homestuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 08:59:48 PM »
Where do I start with this?
So here's my look on your whole situation.
You having CloudFish delete LovieDovie was entirely unnecessary.
Why?
Nobody really appeared to hate you.
You seemed to have made yourself think people hated you.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9muK2M36c</a>
Your antics last night didn't help you much either.
You outed yourself basically.
People knew who you were already but kept quiet about it.
Why?
Who knows.
Time for my opinion.
You're young and I understand that, you don't really have a full concept of the world.
Don't tell me that you're mature for your age either because you're still a kid.
But overreacting over a virtual lion game won't get you anywhere with emotional struggles.
If you're really having immense issues to the point of vague posting about suicide, contact professional help.
Most of us are still fairly young. (Minus cloudfish)
Crying for attention won't make anyone like you or crying about how nobody likes you will get the results you want either.
You'll only get pity.
Speaking of pity...
Pity-partying yourself won't help you in the long run.
It makes you seem more or less of an attention hound.
Let's reference to this:
ⱧɆⱠⱠ฿ØɄ₦Đ(Aka LovieDovie) [28|May 01:11 AM]:    I need help can someone help me please
ⱧɆⱠⱠ฿ØɄ₦Đ(Aka LovieDovie) [28|May 05:49 AM]:    So everyone guess I will NEVER see you again, I can not use LM it keeps showing ogre exception and I tried all microsoft things.
You were acting like its the end of the world and I'm fairly certain this was because you wanted someone to pay attention to you.
Bottom line, just don't be edgy.

Offline CloudKnight

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 11:41:32 PM »
ok sorry

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 01:30:42 PM »
Since LovieDovie has been deleted there isn't really much I can say about having two accounts.

However, I believe that a username should not prevent someone from changing. It doesn't matter what your name is. You may have a reputation with some people, but that can be changed.

A lot of people probably saw me as a noob awhile ago. "Venwolf? She's a noob!" or "That Venwolf person knows nothing!"
But look where I am now.

What I'm trying to say is, you shouldn't have let your other account, LovieDovie, stop you from making a change. It was on you to fix your friend situation and while many are willing to help and be friendly, if you were rude to them they would've been discouraged to help.
Some people may have associated your name with how you acted, but you could change that.

Anyway, now that you have a new account, I am very glad that you told the truth to the public and are upfront about it. My only advice going forward would be to change your actions and attitude and actions to better reflect your new name. Think of this as a blank slate.

Remember that the staff is always trying to make the game a better place so if you do experience harassment, please PM us! We are here to help.

Also. I don't think I will lock this thread unless I see any more drama crop up. I believe this thread can be used as an example to anyone else who wants to make changes.

Offline CloudKnight

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 08:47:10 PM »
Thanks Ven <3