April 23, 2024, 08:34:48 PM

Author Topic: My Unforgivable Lies  (Read 4318 times)

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
My Unforgivable Lies
« on: June 08, 2017, 08:10:10 PM »
I'd like to leave an apology note to all those out there that I have lied to for years.

My name is not Levi, i'm not really 20, I don't live in Japan, and no i'm not a male.

i'm like everyone else, but made terrible mistakes in the past that has stopped me from becoming what I once wished I could be today.

I plead and beg for forgiveness of my mistakes, and that I truthfully, with no doubt, apologize for these sins and for keeping this unworthy lie to tell to all.

This is very embarrassing for me to admit, I've kept this idiotic lie towards everyone to keep my identity invisible to the world web for all eyes to see. I feel free, but still responsible for the damage I've done. I look back at myself now, and I wish I hadn't done what I had once did. It was immature, it was selfish, unkind, and it was defiantly unnecessary.

And many have asked, why have you been lying about who you are?

Well my answer is that;

1. Wanted to stay invisible to the internet.
2. I don't like being treated like i'm a fucking infant.
3. I don't like people thinking i'm to young to follow my dreams, i've always been interested in programing, coding, digital art and many other subjects.

Now, i'm opening up because i'm proud to show who I am to everyone! Still kinda prissy about being treated like a child, so don't step there. My dream, well, it's been partially fulfilled. Since I have put together my own IT server. Only issue is I don't want to be the owner, I want to feel like part of the team, not the reliable source. (Not saying if you're the owner you don't feel like part of the crowd)

Ever since I came across Last Moon, i've set a goal of helping the game grow, to develop. I had a chance to do that, but blew it over a profound number of mistakes i've made in the past. All because I stole art, my throne of lies, betraying loved ones, faking my own voice, etc.

I hate myself for all of this, it breaks my heart even remembering what i've done.

I just want everyone to know i've changed, if you still don't like me because of my past, that's fine. I'm not asking for YOUR sympathy.
If you can't take me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best - Machine Gun Kelly

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 09:06:07 PM by LOSER »
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline CloudKnight

• Quarter Moon
  • I am here for you, and always will be.
    • View Profile
Re: My Unforgivable Lies
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 09:05:18 PM »
I have not known you for long Cookie, but I think it is very sweet that you are telling everyone the truth, and I know you are a great person. Never think bad of yourself, you are a great person!
I am here for you because that is what friends are for, that is what TRUE friends are for, I am a friend to anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter who you are, I am still there for you.      

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 10:50:24 PM »
I have not known you for long Cookie, but I think it is very sweet that you are telling everyone the truth, and I know you are a great person. Never think bad of yourself, you are a great person!

Thank you sweetheart! defiantly put a smile on my face!

And yes, i'm quite glad you didn't know me than, I was as equivalent as a poop flavored lollipop.
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 03:59:44 AM »
Understandable buddy, Don't let anyone get into your way of living. Just be how ye are, You'll still be the same person to me, Loving,Caring etc. All forgiven buddy  ~Knight~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 04:21:10 AM by Darknight56 »

goodnight.

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 04:46:27 AM »
Understandable buddy, Don't let anyone get into your way of living. Just be how ye are, You'll still be the same person to me, Loving,Caring etc. All forgiven buddy  ~Knight~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 05:29:26 PM »
good job on his harley, you doing this shows a great degree of maturity.

to any one who can't forgive you after an apology, they don't deserve your time.
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 06:48:32 PM »
I think you're fully aware about the fact I knew about some of the stuff that was going on and thus why I had chosen to distanced myself from you.
Nonetheless, I'm pleasantly surprised that you decided to speak out about  this and be honest with the whole community and I must say, I'm extremely happy too. It shows a lot of maturity from your part and for that I respect you. And if you allow me to be honest too, I've done something like this before and while I regretted it a lot for the most part, it actually helped me become who I am today and it made my learn to appreciate myself and I can only hope this is your case too.
Remember, we love you dear <3
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 09:33:33 PM »
good on you bud. glad you feel youre finally safe enough to do this we got your back if u need it.