April 25, 2024, 01:59:17 PM

Author Topic: My weirdest dream this year... that I remembered.  (Read 3611 times)

Offline Blu

• Half Moon
  • Nuh....
    • View Profile
    • Furry Amino
My weirdest dream this year... that I remembered.
« on: August 09, 2014, 04:23:48 PM »
So, In my dream Doctor Who was my dad and We were on this island called the Main Island.

There was another island next to us called the Air Island. Doctor, my dad wanted to see what there was on the Air Island.

So he got a really big fat rope, I tied it around his waist, He through the other end to me. So I Picked it up and held tight and he said "This is just a test run!"

Then He jumped off the island and yelled "WOOO" then he climbed back up.

He smiled and said "Now.. this is for real." He suddenly took a few steps back and sprinted.

The doctor jumped off and suddenly, I was at the white house! (Im canadian so I havent been to the USA).

There was pretty common things that go around, Then When I was in the whitehouse with the rope Around my shoulder, I see something!

there were big bangs,  then a fist came through the entrance wall, then I face palmed and quietly said to my self "Not right now..."

everyone in the white house panicked, A abnormal titan came smashing in the white house and took 2 people, and shoved the 2 people in its mouth!

Then, there was Left 4 dead witches and tanks rushing in, while I just stood there with my rope, not doing anything.

then my dad rushed in and TOMAHAWKED the titan's neck and the witches and the tanks.

I dropped the rope and fake cried saying "T-THERE WAS... THIS TITAN WHO... ATE MOST OF THE PEOPLE-" Then the doctor put his finger on my lip and shushed me. He looked at the people who looked like they crapped their pants.

then these Egyptian girls started coming in and dancing. Then I woke up.

#WeirdestDreamEver#ItWasTrue
Ello, my name is shenois107 or blu
Was a legend. used to trace art, (i dont know lol) now i learned my lesson. haha

Offline Forests

• Lead Texture Artist
  • Developer
  • Forry/Forrie
    • View Profile
Re: My weirdest dream this year... that I remembered.
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 06:23:27 PM »
I had a nightmare. I like cars. Alot. Anyhow we have a piece of crap Hayundai, but I love it. AND MY MUM SWAPPED IT FOR A SMART CAR.
http://img.cars.cozot.in/pics/in/2014/04/15/Used-Hyundai-Getz-GL-Ahmedabad-20140415031832.jpg is the Hayundai
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Smart_car.jpg

NO.

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 06:35:43 PM »
LOL Forry

OhGod that is a strange dream I agree.

Offline Blu

• Half Moon
  • Nuh....
    • View Profile
    • Furry Amino
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 02:36:29 AM »
Ello, my name is shenois107 or blu
Was a legend. used to trace art, (i dont know lol) now i learned my lesson. haha

Offline a random furry

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 03:17:40 PM »
XD that is weird