April 20, 2024, 09:39:57 AM

Author Topic: Respect for the Staff/Mods  (Read 2349 times)

Offline CloudKnight

• Quarter Moon
  • I am here for you, and always will be.
    • View Profile
Respect for the Staff/Mods
« on: June 10, 2017, 10:27:38 PM »
Hello everyone, I would just like to say something. [NOTE]: This is not to start any arguments. I would like some people that are being VERY disrespectful to staff [Not saying any names] need to stop. You may NOT like something they do, but they do it for a reason. The reason is to keep everyone safe from violence, Rudeness, Etc. Them banning, muting, or kicking you from the game, Does NOT give YOU the RIGHT to DISRESPECT them. You have NO clue what they have gone through to keep us ALL safe from people who should not be on the GAME, that are causing TROUBLE. So if you please STOP being rude to the Staff/Mods, Learn Manners and DO NOT be DISRESPECTFUL. *Sincerely, CloudKnight*
I am here for you because that is what friends are for, that is what TRUE friends are for, I am a friend to anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter who you are, I am still there for you.      

Offline Jenn

• New Moon
  • -Needs to get a life
    • View Profile
Re: Respect for the Staff/Mods
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 01:25:21 AM »
I've been saying "I hate you" to Cludfesh yesterday, but I wasn't trying it to be disrespectful or rude, it was all just jokes and games. What I'm saying is, sometimes, they might be just kidding around. No, I'm not trying to defend the people who actually mean the disrespectful things they say to staff and I know that there are people who actually do. It was good to address this, but not all people mean to disrespect. :)

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
Re: Respect for the Staff/Mods
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 03:22:25 AM »
while im grateful for this to know that some of you think so highly of us- a simple rule of life is not everyone is going to like you. we accept this fact with the things we do here. people can speak their opinions and if they dont like it thats their own issue especially when it concerns with kicks bans etc.

so thank you for the post cloud, but to avoid arguments i will be locking this.

also fu jenn