April 19, 2024, 07:41:03 PM

Author Topic: Rest In Peace </3  (Read 3392 times)

Offline ƁяєαтнƖєѕѕ

• Half Moon
  • Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    • View Profile
Rest In Peace </3
« on: September 24, 2014, 05:11:58 PM »
Wow, eh, well... I don't really know how to word this...

Recently I have lost a best friend to suicide... I do not know why she did this, or what exactly she was feeling when she proceeded with her actions, but I do know that I will miss her as much as anyone else who knew her.

She was an amazing friend to have, a friend for life... I don't really know if a lot of people are aware as the news haven't yet spread. The only other community that is fully aware is her own game Shadows Of Mine.

Its so hard to be writing this; painful to some degree...

Instead of writing everything over and over again and crying bitter tears again, I have provided a link to make life easier for me.. I don't want to constantly cry by rewriting the loss. I feel so empty - -link removed. You can copy/paste the text, you don't have to rewrite it.-
Sorry for your loss though!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 12:48:15 PM by RakshaWw »

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
Re: Rest In Peace </3
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 05:53:49 PM »
I'm really sorry to hear the Jay, its not easy losing something as dear as that.
Stay strong! (:
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain

Offline Aɴᴄᴀ

• Half Moon
  • I'm here for the food.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 06:15:29 PM »
That's really sad to hear. Remember, no one is really gone. They will always remain in your heart and memories.
Stay strong, Jay.

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 08:29:12 PM »
Aye I get you /totally/ on this one hun.
I've recently had someone I love try suicide as well, so if you ever just need a chat, shoot me a PM <3

Offline ƁяєαтнƖєѕѕ

• Half Moon
  • Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 08:30:46 PM »
Thank you for the kind messages, its gonna be tough but I guess it will all get better in time <3

Offline Ellywyn

• Full Moon
  • Slamming revolving doors like Batman.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 05:17:01 PM »
I know that it hurts. I've lost someone, too. More than one.
The pain attenuates when you find a viable reason to be happy, to honor the one you've lost, or to immerse yourself in the living--to remember that joy is something you can still feel and have a right to feel, just as much if not more so than the pain. Try doing some charity work, farmhand volunteering, or gardening. It really helps. Animals; keep lots of them around, even if you don't like them!  (As long as they're not the sort to stress you unreasonably.)
Talking about it doesn't always help, or writing about it. But yes, time, in fact, DOES heal.
There is something good waiting.
We're here for you, and we're rooting for you. <3
R.I.P.
(Also, if anyone gives you a hard time, and say that it is because they believe that suicide is "the easy way out..." What they don't understand is that suicide becomes an option when coping mechanisms no longer work, or the hurt one person is feeling extends beyond their coping abilities. Just remember that these people who might make fun of this person, and of you for supporting and loving them--for not deriding or chiding them, have likely thought of doing the same thing, but are afraid to admit it. They lack security, or comprehension skills, but your special someone, and you, are priceless, even in death. Never forget that we love you, and cherish you. We always will.)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 05:19:00 PM by Ellywyn »
"Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do?

Maybe someone deleted the action you were about to do."
[img width=267 height=200]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah219/LeaNightrun/495f60b28c61ef86be713d0df8e063ae-d7ofz3x_zps950