Community > General

Roleplay Kudos

(1/3) > >>

FerretFoo:
How's it going everyone, alright so the point of this is to give kudos. Not to just anyone (although I'd give kudos to everyone as you are all amazing people.) But the point here is to give kudos to a user or mainly to a character that you've roleplayed with. Now obviously it can't be your own, that be too easy. Give praise to someone who you've had an interesting roleplay with.

The meaning of this is to give praise and to encourage more roleplay among the community. I'm not saying there isn't, there is. Mainly to further encourage creativity.
Think about a roleplay you've been in whether recent or sometime in the past. How was the roleplay? What happened? Was this species interesting? Did it inspire you to make character similar or did it give you an idea for something? Who was the user? These are just a few questions of course you don't have to follow these but they are just example to get the ball rolling. It does not have to be long but should be longer than a "Hey nice character nice roleplay" Give us a little reason why it's a nice character and roleplay :3 you can kudos as many characters/users as you like :D

Now for who I am about to praise.
User: Raivenwings - Character: Fang

What I like about this character is that he is simple. For being the cliche scarred up bad guy he is portrayed amazingly well. I have had many roleplays with this user and this character and every time I feel excitement. I've roleplayed a lot but it's hard to find such a character that can make any situation extremely entertaining. Fang does such a thing, his presence commands the field in my opinion. This character is not overpowered at all I've used more overpowered creatures against this character. But every time Fang's viper like tongue leaves me wanting to see just what would happen next. Of course when roleplaying you're portraying the personality of your character but I have found myself dulling back my character just so I can witness more of Fang. I give kudos to the user and the character of this amazing beast. For being a typical devil spawn monster, this character has to be one of the most unique creatures I have ever seen and his back story is beautiful. Congrats Raivenwings :D I love roleplaying with you and I look forward to many more roleplays together <3

Now tell us who you give kudos to?

RaivenWings:
aguodoughdagduo

I'm just gonna squee over here now <3 I'm so glad people enjoy roleplaying with Fang. Like, seriously, it makes me super happy to hear other people say I've pulled something off well. It's like a pat on the back X'3

So, here's my Roleplay Kudos, the first one that came to mind:

User: FaintSilhouette Character: Candela

From the first time I roleplayed with this character, she took the front and center stage. From the quirky and adventurous puppy stage to her grown, violently beautiful attitude and colorful choice of wordage, she had my attention and love. Her character is so fresh and vibrant, and her personality can be seen as either good or bad depending on her mood and what the situation is. She is the the 'worst mother' and the 'best mate' and I just.... can't even. Sometimes you just wanna steal someone else's character; if I could, I'd make a Candela clone -- but only you can pull it off, Silleh, and I give kudos to you for giving life to such a great character :D

FaintSilhouette:
*Squeals* XD Thanks Raiven :'D  I like this thread. Warm and fuzzies all around?

Lets see here, how's about Niche? >:3

I adore Niche's personality. Its little-guy syndrome and tiny-badass without being taken to any extremes. Shes just the right tinge of unpredictable but again, not to any extreme. She's an adorable little wolf at her best and a demon purse dog at her worst, what else can I say?

RaivenWings:
Have to love the demon purse dog X'DDDD

/Tossed

Haruki:
Hnnng do I have to pick just one? I know so many amazing roleplayers and some really,  really incredible characters.

Username: FaintSilhouette Character: May

I picked this character because she had a major influence on the creation of Pyrrhic.  May's backstory was the base plot for the infantile pride and I'm fairly confident that without that major conflict,  the best roleplay group I've ever had the privilege of being a part of would have died before it could even get started. But aside from that, I loved the way that you revealed aspects of her past and hidden attributes slowly, with practiced patience, and artfully. I learnedthe true meaning of subtlety from May. And May herself? She's imperfect,  complex, beautiful, aggravating,  and hard not to love. Like, when I learned she was going to get kidnapped I legit had a mini panic attack and had to remind myself that this person doesn't exist and that Silh wouldn't kill her anyway.

At least, you better not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version