Community > General

Souvenirs & Collections

(1/3) > >>

RakshaWw:
Have you ever seen a movie/show that you love so much, you wanted everything possible related to it?

When the first Twilight movie came out, I got the books and spent days straight reading all of them. Then when my 16th birthday come, everyone gave me Twilight stuff. My room was covered in posters, photos, toys, puzzles, clocks, jewelry, etc.
That's not the case anymore, once the last movie was released I took everything down and shoved it in the back room XD I had this rare signed photo by the cast thing was a certified copy number 21/50 world wide. I sold that for $250 :P originally got it for $50 tho trololol

Then after that I got into My Little Pony. Once all the hype first started about MLP, I thought everyone who liked it where being complete idiots. A friend made me watch the first episode and then afterwards I ended up watching them all lol
I had collected all of the figurines that I could find in stores. About this time last year is when I sold it all because I realized having a little girls collection of plastic toys being on display in my room was kinda weird for a 18/19 year old. What was even more weird is that I also commissioned a plush maker to make my pony OC which was $160... I should of used that money to get a plush of my wolf OC!
I still watch MLP when new episodes come out but I no longer do art or anything anymore lol

Now I watch TV shows like The Walking Dead, Switched At Birth, Teen Wolf etc etc but I stop myself from buying everything I see with their pictures on it haha

Anyone else ever collected stuff like this?

CloudFish:
no you're the only one nuts enough to do this.

tho really, the only thing i could possibly relate to is pokemon on a lesser scale. i had to have all the cards and all the games as a kid. but things pass and i still enjoy it but it never reached such an intense scale to be called a collection.

Husky:
Oh lord Rak LOL.
I've never fangirl'd that hard over anything, though, when I was a kid, I also had to have all of the Pokémon cards and games, much like many of us. I actually might still have them somewhere around here. XD

Aɴᴄᴀ:
WELL...

When I was like... Idk, 3 I think, I was  obsessed with MLP (I kinda still am lmfao) I saw all the generations, but honestly liked the first and the last one most. Then I started collecting MLP characters, and other stuff like that
Then me and my friend irl saw Littlest Pet Shop and started collecting those. I got around 25 lawl. Then started watching the episodes and stuff.
And yea... Im uber obsessed with StarWars and will always be. XD I started watching it since I was... Idk 2 or 3. Then my little brothers arrived and they got obsessed with it too lmfao.
When I was 11, me and my family moved in Germany, then saw that they had thousand of SW products and stuff. Aka SW Heaven for me and my brothers LOL.
I also watched Attack on Titan, Noragami, Pokemon and Sailor Moon which are my favourite animes. Sadly there arent any products of them in Germany sob.

FaintSilhouette:
I still have a play-doh bucket full of figurines from 101 Dalmatians and 102 Dalmatians, and one pikachu figurine. Some were gifts from relatives, some were from friends, spme were bought, and some came straight out of McDonalds. I'm not sure how or why they ended up kept this long but now I pull them out for my nephews to play with now and again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version