March 28, 2024, 03:58:38 PM

Author Topic: What's Your Zodiac? (Western)  (Read 7416 times)

Offline ThatOneNerd

• Quarter Moon
  • The waffles are coming.
    • View Profile
What's Your Zodiac? (Western)
« on: September 01, 2014, 02:38:05 PM »
I've always been interested in Zodiacs! (Chinese, Western, etc.)
So, I decided to ask all of you what your Western Zodiac is! Here is a chart to go off of:

Aries: 3/21~4/19
Overprotective, Daring, Active, Impatient, Proud, Egoistic, and Courageous, this sign is hardworking, and hard-headed. They're known to give tough love, even if it kills them.

Ruling Planet: Mars
Lucky Colour: Red/Scarlet
Lucky Stone: Diamond
KeyPhrase: I am.

Taurus: (4/20~ 5/20)
Those under this sign are known to be practical, and trustworthy. They don't exactly like to take on others' ideas either. Loyal and dedicated, these signs can be self-indulgent, and have small outlooks on a problem/topic.

Ruling Planet: Venus
Lucky Colour: White
Lucky Stone: Emerald
Keyphrase: I possess.

Gemini: (5/21~6/20)
Don't underestimate their communicative skills, or their ability to adapt to situations. Not only that, but their wittiness, and clever tongues will also surprise you. However, those under this sign have been known to be indecisive, and devious.

Ruling Planet: Mercury
Lucky Colour: Light Green
Lucky Stone: Moss Agate
Keyphrase: I think.

Cancer: (6/21~7/22)
These signs have emotional commitment, and help friends and others feel like family. Loyal, dependable, responsive, and caring, these sign have a hard time controlling their emotions. Moody, self-pitying, and even oversensitive, these Cancerians are clingy when it comes to love.

Ruling Planet: Moon
Lucky Colour: Silver white
Lucky Stone: Pearl and/or Ruby
Keyphrase: I feel/I nurture

(More Soon)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 03:24:52 PM by ThatOneNerd »

(Quote from Naruto Shippuden)

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Re: What's Your Zodiac? (Western)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 02:42:03 PM »
Like the Capricorn stuff?
Yeeep Imma Capricorn that is... apparently... The Sea Goat
Yet it's the element of Earth
OhJoy

Offline jengatower

• Quarter Moon
  • plug it in and change the world~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 02:51:37 PM »
pices

im 2 fishes in a 69 position

sweet

call be jenga
in-game name is jengatower

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »
LOL Kelsey
And I thought mine was unfortunate

Offline kate12345

• Quarter Moon
  • Current Username Ingame: kate12345
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 02:24:35 AM »
Aries! Also, is it weird that a Homestuck just saw this? //shot owo;
AradiaisbestAries.
I will be known in-game as Mystic-Breath after the update~

Offline RioLucariolu

• Quarter Moon
  • I am Lucario!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 01:08:12 PM »
I'm Cancer! Now if I know my lucky stones I should definitely play pearl and ruby pokémon games. (If I can play pearl and if omega ruby comes out :D )

Offline Abomine

• September 2014 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • Just your friendly neighborhood deer-goblin. :)
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 01:09:02 AM »
*raises hand* Virgo.

The hills are aliiiiiiive with the sound of uzis...

Offline RioLucariolu

• Quarter Moon
  • I am Lucario!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 12:08:26 PM »
*raises hand* Virgo.

My brother's a Virgo as well..

Offline Pande

• Half Moon
  • Nothing to do. Stalking LM forums ^ -3-^
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 04:13:10 PM »
Lybra. U.U

Offline Weissman

• Quarter Moon
  • Mmmm. . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 07:09:48 AM »
I'm a Taurus. I've always loved mine!

Offline ThatOneNerd

• Quarter Moon
  • The waffles are coming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 01:44:46 AM »
Sry I haven't updated. I will when I can soon. C: (ps; Im a Cancer)

(Quote from Naruto Shippuden)

Offline Ellywyn

• Full Moon
  • Slamming revolving doors like Batman.
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 08:59:49 PM »
Aquarius here!
January 20 - February 18

From an Article:
"Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the zodiac, and Aquarians are the perfect representatives for the Age of Aquarius. Those born under this sign have the social conscience needed to carry us into the new millennium. These folks are humanitarian, philanthropic and keenly interested in making the world a better place. Along those lines, they'd like to make the world work better, which is why they focus much of their energy on our social institutions and how they work (or don't work). Aquarians are visionaries, progressive souls who love to spend time thinking about how things can be better. They are also quick to engage others in this process, which is why they have so many friends and acquaintances. Making the world a better place is a collaborative effort for Aquarians.

Aquarius is symbolized by the Water Bearer. In much the same way that the Water Bearer brings that precious liquid as a gift, Aquarians shower the world with their thoughts and new ideas. Luckily for Aquarians (and the rest of us), they are at a near-genius level, so their minds churn out some amazing things. Their thought process is also inventive and original. While Aquarians are happy to bestow these ideas as a gift with no strings attached, they are much happier when the rest of the world agrees with them. Naysayers will quickly find out that Aquarians can be impatient, even temperamental, with those who disagree. Yes, these folks can be quite fixed in their opinions, in keeping with the Fixed Quality assigned to this sign. Even though Aquarians are happy to give, and they do, it's often on their terms and within their comfort level. Generally, that means ample space, since these folks are freedom-loving and individualistic and need to roam (and yes, they do enjoy travel). While Aquarians are generally sympathetic and compassionate, they like it when things go their own quirky way. Some might call their behavior eccentric (and they would be right), but when you consider that the Aquarian's heart is truly in the right place, a few oddities should be overlooked. In their own way, Aquarians treasure their many friends and acquaintances and want to give back as much as they can.

Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and Uranus. Powerful Saturn was considered the father of many gods in ancient Roman times, and was the original ruler of Aquarius. Uranus is the oldest of the gods in Roman mythology; this planet was discovered much later than Saturn and was only more recently assigned to this sign. The combination of these planetary energies is strong and vibrant. Saturn's force field is that of the stern taskmaster, which is one reason why Aquarians love to think and put their ideas out to the world. They also love to think they're right! It's Uranus which instills Aquarians with their visionary spirit. If it's new, radical and rebellious, Aquarians are all over it. The fact that these folks can think so creatively and inventively is one of their greatest assets. Water Bearers are all about progress and technology -- they love the latest gadgets, gewgaws, computers and next-generation technologies. Thanks to a genius that borders on insanity (!), those born under this sign have the unique ability to present ideas that will revolutionize the world. Their approach in doing so may be unpredictable, impersonal and at times cold.

The element associated with Aquarius is Air, and that means the rarefied air of the intellectual. Aquarians will accomplish much with their broad and logical minds, entertaining complex and scientific ideas for the betterment of all. That said, they are also artistic and inventive. It's all in the spirit of creating a better world, hopefully one in keeping with their broad-minded beliefs. Aquarians believe that their offbeat, original approach will win the day, and that new thought is what is needed to change the world. Those born under this sign are altruistic, humane people who are determined to make a difference.

At play, Aquarians like to surround themselves with lots of people, preferably family and friends. That said, if they don't know the 'players,' they soon will! Baseball and tennis are fun for these folks (though they should watch for weak ankles), and a daily swim would also be nice. Aquarians favor watery colors, like shiny silver or aqua blue. When it comes to love, Aquarians will also be playful, even flirtatious. While they play for keeps, it won't necessarily feel that way, since these folks are the opposite of jealous.

The great strengths of the Aquarius-born are their vision, intellect and humanity. They are determined to make the world a better place and to help everyone they can along the way. They are truly the trailblazers of the zodiac."

From Me, Personally, in a More Average Way To Put It, In Case you Skipped the Article:
My Ruling Planet: Uranus.
My Stone: Amethyst.
My Ruling Card: Eight of Spades.
KeyPhrase: There will be. There can be. There should be.

Note: We are unafraid of consequences, if we believe in what we are doing.
While Aquarians are the "water bearers," we are ruled by the element of air. We value freedom, and can't stand to be tethered or held back. If we are, we are liable to depression. That's a huge issue. We socialize, but we are also extremely upfront, and can come off as detatched or cold in a relationship, because we value intelligence and so on (we feel intensely, but we do our best to remain focused on what makes sense--we try to be inductive, rather than intuitive, though we often have exceptional intuition.) We will "tell it like it is," and our only loyalties are to our goals, and our loves (freedom, especially! Did I mention we like freedom? Well, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT.) 
We live in the future, but that's a big problem for the now, since we tend to see better alternatives, and grow frustrated when others ignore us and cannot understand our obscenely logical yet chaotic way of thinking. We like puzzles, but are apt to abort a project if we lose interest. We love traveling, because we love learning, and meeting new ilk and kith (our friends tend to be more dear to us than family, because we do not see blood relations as a reason to be friendly, or as a reason to act cordially even though we are hostilely confronted. i.e. A parent is in the wrong about who last used a cup and left it on some table. We will elucidate vehemently and insist that it is in fact, their memory and their duty that are in the balance, even if it gets us grounded. We are truth-seekers, and are generally very honorable and trustworthy).
We will only lend you money if we know you are the "type" to return it, unless we TELL YOU RIGHT THEN AND THERE it was a gift. 
We love picking at the psyche's of others, but we like to remain an esoteric-episodic ourselves!
We often will hide our true feelings or thoughts, or even abilities, because we sort of like to be prepared; we like having reserves, so to speak (think about it. If your enemy thinks you stupid or flighty, he won't be expecting that extra dose of belladonna in his coffee the next morning). We love playing mind games. We love being challenged.
A major downside is that if we wanted, we could get away with murder. It is very likely that we are on the highest rung of the social step ladder (though we are in a class all our own, and know this too well from the time we are children--while others are talking about dollies, we were looking for new foundations for houses that could withstand tornadoes, using complex algorithms!)--but rarely do we fall to greed, because we know what the future holds. We know that the current economic systems are unsustainable. We are great lawyers, business people, and will even go to great lengths to protect a brighter world by sacrificing our entire lives to one or many cause(s).
We also make exceptional profilers, detectives, and anything else--so long as we're of a mind to do so! We are hard to keep engaged. We grow bored quickly.
We're a lot like cats, really.
If we don't like you, you'll know it. We will tell you right to your face! We can do it as an intellectual, or as a "gangster," too! We are adaptable, and can fit in just about anywhere--but... ONLY. IF. WE. WANT. TO. XD
We are spiritual, but again, prefer to use logic and reason above all else.
We are wonderful arbiters in just about any given situation, because we are unbiased. Even if it were our lover standing trial, if the evidence spoke of his guilt, then we would not deny it, or attempt to assist him in circumventing the law. We wouldn't even shed a tear (or feel anything whatsoever), if the offense was large enough!
We don't tolerate cheating. But we are perfectly fine with "being friends" after a breakup. We're not the kind to whine! (Unless we are pushed to it; such as, we know what could be, but it won't come about because of human frailty, or laziness.)
We pull our weight in any occupation. If we enjoy it.

I think that's enough information. If you have any more questions about my sign, feel free to ask!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 09:08:48 PM by Ellywyn »
"Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do?

Maybe someone deleted the action you were about to do."
[img width=267 height=200]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah219/LeaNightrun/495f60b28c61ef86be713d0df8e063ae-d7ofz3x_zps950

Offline Haruki

• Your friendly neighborhood mofo
  • Full Moon
  • Don't be such a haur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2014, 09:04:24 PM »
Great. NOW how am I supposed to flirt with people if I can't ask their signs?

I'm a Taurus.

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 09:43:34 PM »
Pisces, yeeeaaaah.
B A Z O O K A ! !