March 28, 2024, 04:01:18 PM

Author Topic: Ogre Exception (Line 91)  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Luminescent

• Half Moon
  • yeet
    • View Profile
Ogre Exception (Line 91)
« on: September 09, 2017, 09:27:21 PM »
Hello,
I played Last Moon before but I stopped playing for a year, and now I've decided to come back to Impressive Title Servers. However, I deleted Last Moon off of my pc, and I downloaded it and now when I open it I get this error,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library .\RenderSystem_Direct3D9. System Error: The specified module could not be found.
in DynLib::load at
C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\OgreMain\src\OgreDynLib.cpp (line 91)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everytime I try to open any installed Impressive Title Server game like Dragon's Den, this happens.
Any solutions? (No it has nothing to do with Direct X or Microsoft packages)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:29:00 PM by Luminescent »

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Ogre Exception (Line 91)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 09:40:49 PM »
Well the error says you're missing DirectX tho and you stated LM isn't the only server you're getting this error on so I'm pretty sure it's that.
Are you sure DirectX was installed properly?
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline Luminescent

• Half Moon
  • yeet
    • View Profile
Re: Ogre Exception (Line 91)
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 10:27:43 PM »
Yeah, LM has worked for me before, and my computer came with DirectX already being installed. Also, I fixed the ogre exception by editing the Plugins.cfg file and rewriting it to the folder it was in, but now when it opens to the start menu, none of the rendering subsystems are there... It's just empty and when I press "OK" it says to choose a subsystem... what do I do now?