March 28, 2024, 06:35:59 PM

Author Topic: Item Rarity List?  (Read 2052 times)

Offline pupper

• New Moon
  • woof woof what's for lunch
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Item Rarity List?
« on: June 13, 2017, 01:06:25 AM »
Hi, I was wondering if there was a list of items and their rarities. I have some things I'd maybe like to trade but I'm new and have no idea what's worth what. ; v;

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

Offline PrettyRecklessSenjuToka

• stay gold y'all {aka whitesnow}
    • View Profile
Re: Item Rarity List?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 09:34:50 AM »
Hello, darling, and welcome to Last Moon! We all hope you enjoy it here on the forum and ingame!

To answer your question, there is no exact list on "rare items", but there is the Wiki, located at the top of the forum, above the shoutbox. (However, it is not yet recently updated, but it still has many, many items on there). Many rare items are located there. Basically, if it can't be dropped or bought at Bazaar, then it's usually considered as a rare item. If you want to present what you'd like to trade, then go and make a new thread in the Game Market section on the forum. Happy hunting and trading!
"I'm still not bitten, I never was and you left me out here to die."

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: Item Rarity List?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 01:31:52 AM »
Most often, players judge rarity based on how much items cost in Bazaar. For example, if an item is worth 2 silver, it is not rare at all and isn't worth much. If an item is worth a few gold, it is a little more rare.

Most players consider rare items to be items unobtainable in Bazaar. Admins can spawn these items, which puts them in circulation.

If you trade ingame with other players, you can quickly work your way up to the best items! Lots of players, including myself, have enjoyed the ingame trading because you get to interact with so many people! c: