April 26, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: A come back player/member CnderAngel14
« Last post by PaperCut on Today at 07:02:34 PM »

:3

Yw, :3

By posting on the forum you agree to the following rules and policies:

4. Try to prevent single word posts. If absolutely necessary then it's fine as a last response. 

Please be mindful of the rule guidelines, thank you.
« Last post by ShadowSerine on Today at 06:53:54 PM »
Yw, :3
Game Help / Re: How do you make a game like Last moon and feral heart?
« Last post by PaperCut on Today at 06:34:52 PM »
Alright, locking since this has been resolved. Post a new thread within the help section if you need more assistance, or PM a member of staff.
Ah okay! Thank you! I was a bit worried, I thought I gotten a warning for nothing. Lol this happen before, on a different forum/game though. :) So glad it wasn't that, I was like. Omg not again! That is actually quite nice. ^ ^ I really like that idea.

Of course, I'm glad you like the idea. : ) Feel free to contact someone if you have any more questions or issues, we're all here to help!  ;D

Will do! :D Thank you so much, btw I realized KITO was the one I was thinking of. About that tutorial one, I forgot it was a new type of website, so thank you so much for that. ^ ^ ( Also it answered my question what the games are called, which is IT. XD )
« Last post by PaperCut on Today at 06:31:36 PM »
Ah okay! Thank you! I was a bit worried, I thought I gotten a warning for nothing. Lol this happen before, on a different forum/game though. :) So glad it wasn't that, I was like. Omg not again! That is actually quite nice. ^ ^ I really like that idea.

Of course, I'm glad you like the idea. : ) Feel free to contact someone if you have any more questions or issues, we're all here to help!  ;D
Moved to game help, wasn't sure if it belonged in the general section.]

You could try KITO, they have tutorials for creating games but LM uses different programs than other IT servers.

http://lastmoon.org/forum/tutorials/

you can also look here for help.

Ah, I wasn't sure where to put this honestly. xD Thanks. ^ ^ ( I just realized your mod. ^ ^" I have a lot to learn about this forum, btw what does karma mean? I apparently got one, and not sure its a warning system. )

Sure thing! ^ ^ Also as I mention before, I already looked there in tutorials. None about this subject sadly.

But I'll take a look on KITO. Thanks!

Q: What does "Nuzzle" and "Bite" mean under users on posts?
A: Nuzzle and Bite add or subtract Karma from a plays profile. It's normally like an award for someone who's done some good around the forum, or just a nice gesture in general. Basically a praise.

« Last post by PaperCut on Today at 06:26:47 PM »

You could try KITO, they have tutorials for creating games but LM uses different programs than other IT servers.

Ah, I wasn't sure where to put this honestly. xD Thanks. ^ ^ ( I just realized your mod. ^ ^" I have a lot to learn about this forum, btw what does karma mean? I apparently got one, and not sure its a warning system. )

Sure thing! ^ ^ Also as I mention before, I already looked there in tutorials. None about this subject sadly.

Q: What does "Nuzzle" and "Bite" mean under users on posts?
A: Nuzzle and Bite add or subtract Karma from a plays profile. It's normally like an award for someone who's done some good around the forum, or just a nice gesture in general. Basically a praise.

« Last post by CnderAngel14 on Today at 06:26:11 PM »
Welcome back to LM, I hope u enjoy staying here. I shall meet you >:)

Oh thank you! :D Yup, hope to see you on the game as well. ^ ^ XD

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10