March 28, 2024, 12:39:23 PM

Author Topic: GrandPa Cook's introduction  (Read 2384 times)

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
GrandPa Cook's introduction
« on: February 27, 2016, 03:26:21 PM »
Hello youngsters to Last Moon!
As I have said many times before in-game, I am a VERY old scout to Last Moon.
My name is: ThatLoserCookie, but I perfer Cookaine.
Gender: I am originally a male, but I insist on both female & male, I wont be offended if you called me either one due to the fact I said I was a girl for almost half of the years I've been on Last Moon.

I started out with a extremely old account named "Cookie", but unfortunately, I lost him a long time ago when I had left Last Moon due to being bullied and disrespected.
Though, it hasn't changed much, due to me changing it to "ThatLoserCookie", which was the worst username I had ever came up with, though for some odd reason, a lot of people accept my name, I don't, and neither do the people that gave me the worst respect because of me having a silly name.

I am very mean towards people who use Cookie in their names, yea, I know I no longer have my old account, but, doesn't mean I am not the rightful owner of the name in Last Moon due to me being to first one to have the name.

I am very kind and playful, I can be really strict over many things as well, though it depends what the situation is exactly.

I am a Administrator on CS and was a moderator on DD, and sooner or later a lot of my friends are gonna try to get me a part of the Last Moon staff. Though it would we nice, since I know ALOT about Last Moon and how the files and everything work. I am sorta of a helper here, I help around a lot in-game, I try my best to help out in the forums, but VenWolf and Jenxie13 already have that under control as far as I know.

One thing I should remind EVERYONE about is that in a case of which I am pissed, It is better to stay away. DubstEPIC and I had a conversation about this on how mad I get that you can feel my anger turn into flames around my character, she even said it was when I am mad you can tell cause I will not talk as the way I usually do and when you get close, she says she can even feel the frustration burning up. Though I am nice, I am known as the nicest person that is always in-game.

I have tried to quit Last Moon several times, MANY times actually, a lot was due to disrespect, frustration, annoyance, & when that whole huge problem that happened between me, mrwolf122, and AshTheCat. I was so frustrated I was afraid to even talk to anyone, cause I thought I would spill out something mean, so I would only say "Hi" and that was about it.

I will add to this post later, my brain is like putty at the moment and I can't quite think of anything else.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:32:10 PM by Cookaine »
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."