March 28, 2024, 06:10:55 PM

Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 7717 times)

Offline Qui

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone!
« on: February 27, 2019, 08:08:38 PM »
Introduction

My name is NeeQuinzel, also known as Qui or Quinn. I’m fairly new to this server in particular, but not new to the Impressive Title community itself. I’m a pretty old character from Impressive Title, but not at all known as I left due to the game being shut down. Now I’m back and I got reminded of the old gem a couple weeks ago and found this server along with a few others that interested me. I’m hoping to be able to make friends here and maybe even share and help in the community.

About Me

I was born and raised in Texas, I’m a very laid back and outgoing, I enjoy meeting people and helping out at any cost. I’m 16-years-old and have really bad social anxiety, scared of deep water, dolls & bugs. My zodiac sign is a Leo which makes me very shy, determined, energetic, courageous, honest and supposably a natural leader. At least that's what I’ve been told. I’m very independent and hardworking, I write about everything I think of and always wanted to turn it into something people will remember me by but been to shy and torn down my social anxiety to do anything. Though I may be sorta depressed, I am still trying to coop by helping others and just trying to enjoy my time with loved ones and friends.

Interests

Though I may not seem very interesting by the slightest and you’ll most likely not care about these sorta things, I’ll still share what I like just for the heck of it and maybe even find potential friends with the same set of interests.

Food

Asian foods, Italian foods, all noodles and fries

Colors

Olive Green, pastel pinks and grey

Snacks

sunflower seeds, frozen grapes, cantaloupe, hot chips and vanilla bean ice cream

Stores

Halloween stores and urban outfitters

Seasons

Autumn and winter

Activities

Art, watching videos and movies

Music

Country, R&B, pop and rock

Subject

Computer science and art

Food Places

Canes, Taco Ville, Rose’s Cafe and Taco Cabana

Places

Hawaii, Paris, and Tokyo

Movies

Most of all Disney and Pixar movies

Shows

Parks and Rec, The Office, Nailed It, Grace and Frankie, Miraculous Ladybug, etc.

Games

ESO, Skyrim, tricky towers, etc.

Offline FaranTheFollowed

• New Moon
  • Faran from the forests back again!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 02:16:58 AM »
Wow, I didn't know anyone other than me even touched this game anymore. Add me my user is longishboi
~Farania :)

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- CodeBlue#6251 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 02:59:41 AM »
welcome ;DDD