March 28, 2024, 09:51:50 AM

Author Topic: Hello, I'm Foxanine  (Read 9483 times)

Offline Foxanine

• New Moon
  • I hope your day is great! Tell me about it!
    • View Profile
Hello, I'm Foxanine
« on: October 08, 2018, 01:34:25 AM »
Hi guys! (I really hope this ends up where its supposed to I've never been on a forum before and I hightlighted over the introductions page....)

I'm Foxanine, I recently found Last Moon while telling an old friend about Impressive Title, Feral Heart, and how charming they were. I noticed the servers I usually played on are all shut down and (spending an entire day screaming/crying aggressively) I stumbled upon LastMoon! I've been playing for about an entire night and a half a day now and the use of the WoW models and the personal touches on this server is so thoughtful and so creative! I'm really enjoying the server so far and I hope we run into each other in game. (Might want to jump in front of me though, I have chat hidden right now due to hunting deer and getting some good ol' questing in, which was a lovely surprise I found on here!)

I don't know who to ask or where to put it, but the wolves don't have manes and I'm not sure if its my download specifically that lacks it, but I hope to see that added soon! Its a little odd not being able to spice myself up with fabulous locks

Sorry if this is really long! (AND PLEASE DON'T THINK IM RUDE I HAVE CHAT CLOSED MOST OF THE TIME IM SO SORRY I GET CAUGHT UP IN QUESTING) -And I hope you have a lovely day and be safe!
Hi! I get really caught up in questing, but I hope we run into each other exploring LastMoon, friend!

In-Game Username: Foxanine

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, I'm Foxanine
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 09:33:21 AM »
Hello & welcome to LastMoon, glad to see you're enjoying yourself so far! I believe the wolf models don't have manes no, but perhaps it'll be added in the future some day.

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline Foxanine

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 04:39:49 PM »
Hello & welcome to LastMoon, glad to see you're enjoying yourself so far! I believe the wolf models don't have manes no, but perhaps it'll be added in the future some day.

Glad to hear some hope! I just really liked the spikey wolf models advantage on damage, but going with the 'original' model still provides wolf features, so I'm content with that as well! Thank you for your gladness! And its great to meet you!
Hi! I get really caught up in questing, but I hope we run into each other exploring LastMoon, friend!

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2018, 04:24:52 PM »
Welcome to Last Moon Foxanine, I'm delighted to hear you've been having a good time so far!! Enjoy your stay hun !
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline Foxanine

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 06:15:33 PM »
Welcome to Last Moon Foxanine, I'm delighted to hear you've been having a good time so far!! Enjoy your stay hun !

Thank you so much! I'm slowly getting friends into playing >:V the only thing I'm wishing is that people return or come to Last Moon! It'd be lovely to see more people in game! I hope that you have a wonderful day! Thank you for wishing me well ^u^

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- CodeBlue#6251 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 02:49:29 AM »
Welcome to lastmoon pal hope u enjoy ur day ^w^

Offline Foxanine

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 05:16:27 PM »
Welcome to lastmoon pal hope u enjoy ur day ^w^

Thank you so much! I hope you do too!