March 28, 2024, 11:07:59 PM

Author Topic: It's been awhile  (Read 6774 times)

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
It's been awhile
« on: January 21, 2018, 02:46:29 PM »
Hello everyone,
For those I know, and those I don't, my appearance here is very strange for all.
It has been very long, and I'd like to apologize to everyone in this community, in the staff team, and the game in general.
I should have announced my leave, but, I didn't. And the anxiety of returning to this community drove me away because I'd fear what everyone would say. It's been at least 6 months, I'm well aware it may have been more than that.
I've got a lot of catching up to do as well, as I have 16 whole pages of Recent Threads to scroll through, and I've never seen a blue New button next to every single board on the forums. ALSO: If you tried to contact me via Skype, I'm sorry. I haven't signed into that account in 6 months due to losing the password, and it will no longer be used.

So why did I leave?
I didn't choose to, rather I just noticed I started spending much less time on my computer and more doing school work and spending time alone. When I finished my summer school work, I then was back in school and had absolutely no time to spend online. Friday and Saturday nights that were once spent online, ingame, were now spent either at play practice for my school's theater class, or doing marching band functions as I am involved in that as well. Not to mention the homework and exams I had piling on top of me. I'd also fallen into many darker habits and feelings over the past 6 months and ended up being hospitalized.

So why am I back?
After these past 6 months full of guilt and anxiety of not returning to a community that I owe so much to, I finally decided that I needed to explain.

I hope that clears things up.
And what has changed about me?
I'm now 16 years old.
This is going on the 3rd or 4th year since signing up for Last Moon.
I still have a passion for drawing and 3d modelling, though the latter will take a lot of work to get back into.
I'm no longer a furry, however I still love drawing animals and having characters.
I'm openly bisexual and finally took the time to embrace it and come out to my family and friends irl.

So yeah, that's about it for now.
If anyone could leave information about changes/events that have happened in the past 6 months, I'd be incredibly grateful.
If you are an old friend, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! Let's catch up on things!!! It's been so long...
If you are a new member of the game, HI! THIS IS ME IM BACK LETS TALK ILL BE YOUR FRIEND.

I still have yet to decide whether I want to stay or leave for good, so I'm going to try to take the next week or so to decide that.

Best of luck, Venwolf c:

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
Re: It's been awhile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 05:15:31 PM »
Welcome back pal! Hope we can chat soon bud, I missed you

goodnight.

Offline Dice

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 11:24:12 AM »
Ah hey, i've seen your user here and there around the forum, also welcome back!

Offline ShadowSerine

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 02:19:57 PM »
Welcome back!!! :D

Offline Cookee

• Master of Halloween 2015
  • Developer
  • ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100% ℓєт тнє gαмє вєgιη🎮🎧
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 03:31:22 PM »
Welcome back Ven!
It's nice to see ya back here. Sadly I can't tell ya anything about what happend during the last 6 months here, bc I was also gone for almost the same time.

I really hope that u'll stay here!

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 10:43:16 AM »
perfectly understandable, whichever decision you decide to go with make sure youre making it for what you want.

green mod team has been pretty lackin tho :p

Offline OrchidFlower

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 06:16:31 PM »
This is a bit late but welcome back!! ^.^
Contact me through PM
Not active in-game right now.