March 28, 2024, 02:43:12 PM

Author Topic: ||Back from a little trip||  (Read 3917 times)

Offline Cookee

• Master of Halloween 2015
  • Developer
  • ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100% ℓєт тнє gαмє вєgιη🎮🎧
    • View Profile
||Back from a little trip||
« on: January 07, 2018, 10:10:40 PM »
Heya LastMooners!

It's been a while but here I am. Finally back home and ofc back in Last Moon. I know that I didn't said anything about leaving for a while/hiatus on the forum or in-game. So now you can get to know what happened if u want to.

After I finished school in spring last year I had no plans what to do. I knew that I wanted to start working to earn money, move out and get a own flat. But which job? And where? Would I earn enough money to live alone? Would I even like the job after I started it?
There were enough questions in my head but I wasn't really able to answer any of them.

Well also my parents weren't really exited that I was home most of the time and did nothing besides my small job which I already had for a year. I visited some companies to get to know them but I still didn't felt well with the idea that I should choose a job now. It was a big decision, that's what I thought. After all I didn't started any education employment yet.

I worked some days in the week and got another small job. No education which I usually had to start but at least I earned some money with those jobs.

I argued a lot with my parents because they weren't happy with my situation. Two older brothers who already had jobs and who are almost finished with their education -> Not good for me.

So why was I gone for so long when I was all the time home and worked just a few days in the week?
Well the good thing is: I wasn't home all the time.

I decided to visit some friends who lives in different regions in Germany with the money I earned. Lucky me that Germany is not that big.
After that I had a great trip which I will never forget. I visited Australia. A friend went to Australia last year in summer so I met him and spent 3 wonderful months over there. One of the highlights was to celebrate the new year in Sydney.

So I'm home since yesterday. I feel like I wanna sleep all the time, it's way to cold in my home town but yea I'm very glad that I did this trip. And finally I got a save plan for this year. I will start to study. Not just anything, I want to study to be a teacher later. Ofc I wanna teach arts and...probably german.

Phew. Well I wrote a little bit but if u have read it maybe u will remind this when you finished school and don't know what to do. It's not always a easy decision.

I'll see you in-game guys! I hope u all had a great start into the new year and a great Christmas time!

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
Re: ||Back from a little trip||
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:24:48 AM »
i n h a l e s   welcome back COOK!

goodnight.

Offline Phrike

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 05:18:11 AM »
Welcome back Cookee ❤💘

Offline Dice

• Half Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 07:06:54 AM »
Welcome back, i hope we can get along

Offline CloudFish

• Admin
  • cloudfish#8217
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 10:33:42 AM »
glad to see you back but even more glad to see that you decided what you want to do and also had a nice break before buckling down. good luck with all the stuff youre gonna attempt to do cook

Offline Cookee

• Master of Halloween 2015
  • Developer
  • ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100% ℓєт тнє gαмє вєgιη🎮🎧
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 12:33:38 AM »
Thank you guys! And yes me either Cloud, thanks!