March 28, 2024, 11:49:06 PM

Author Topic: New Beginnings~  (Read 9178 times)

Offline B r o k e n

• New Moon
    • View Profile
New Beginnings~
« on: May 09, 2015, 03:50:17 PM »
Hello Last Moon players c:

I am quite new here, and I'm looking for some input before I download the game.

I am a Recent player of a similar game on the IT servers called, as many of you know it, Feral Heart. I have a strong love for the game, even now as I say goodbye. After so many memories and friends, who wouldn't?

But, unfortunately, the community I have known for years has gone to something I do not wish to take part in. Many people are trolls, disrespectful, or near 7 years old.

I've been searching for quite sometime. Aro'kai was first, it looked gorgeous. But the developers have slowed down a lot. Then, I found Wolf Soul. The graphics are beautiful, but I need my felines too. c:

And then I found this game. A beautiful combination of Aro'kai, with its many animals, Feral Heart, and an old favorite, Free Realms. I've watched gameplay videos, read the forums, re-read the forums and can I say I am impressed. This game has beautiful graphics, a flowering community, and everything I've hoped to find.

But every diamond is surrounded by rocks.

As much as this game has impressed me so far, I need to see some input from actual players. Questions I need answered, and ratings I'm hoping for.

~Questions~

Q: In the game, can you have a group like in Feral Heart?

Q: Is this game highly rated?

Q: Is this game a Virus and/or associated with a virus?

Q: Can you still create Presets and maps?

Q: Can you add friends?

Q: Are you allowed to swear and/or mate?

~Thank you

In advance for answering these questions, even if you despise the game, I would like to hear why. I don't have it downloaded yet, but I am considering it. This game has excited me, I just need to know if it is worth my time.

~Happy Playing, B r o k e n

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
Re: New Beginnings~
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 04:26:46 PM »
Hello there, and welcome Broken! First and foremost, I'd like to welcome you to Last Moon, weather or not you choose to stay with it, that shall be via your terms. I'm Saii, and I am one of the Moderators and Developers here. I figured, along with a few other answers that you may get via other players, it might be nice to have it from a few staff members as well. Below, as you can clearly see, I shall happily answer your questions with my own personal feelings to the game, and not just to get you to join us, alright?

Q: In the game, can you have a group like in Feral Heart?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A: Unfortunately not. You can have "Parties", but once a member leaves, the party then shall disappear. A great way to keep track of your members however is to make a thread via the roleplay forum.

Q: Is this game highly rated?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A: This question is upon personal belief. No one person can tell you "We have a 10/10 star rating." Because in fact, we don't. I doubt any IT game has a 10/10. However. I have tried nearly every other IT server out there due to the exact reasons of your leaving to Feral Heart. When I found Last Moon, I was automatically welcomed with open arms with staff and our friendly members. While we still do have trolls, scammers, and younger players, 95% of our players are very kind, helpful, and fantastic friends. I adore this game, glitches and all, and I wouldn't give it up for the world.

Q: Is this game a Virus and/or associated with a virus?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A: Absolutely not. I have been playing for nearly a year now, and I know some players who've played since opening of the game, and they have had absolutely no troubles with viruses with the game. However, if you are worried about this, I would recommend having it scanned just to put your mind at ease.

Q: Can you still create Presets and maps?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A: You're more than welcome to create presets. However, you'd only be able to see it in the "test" area just before you log into Multiplier. In order to get it in game, you'd have to submit it to our thread and it does cost either real money or in game money to get it added in game. As for maps, only developers or people planning on applying for developer is allowed to make maps, and even then, you need admin permission to edit /any/ file in game that isn't the preset files. Private maps are not allowed I'm afraid.

Q: Can you add friends?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A: But of course! When in game, you can either click a player and add them as a friend, or use the /friend (user) code to add friends.

Q: Are you allowed to swear and/or mate?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A: You may swear, but we ask you do it in moderation. Like, if you say "fuck" in every sentence that you write, it becomes very irritating. So just do it in moderation. Mating is...Allowed, but please do it away from others and if you want to roleplay it in detail, do it in Private Messaging, which is /(user): message

I do hope these answered your questions in the detail that you wished for. Should you have any further questions, just ask here or message me, or any other staff should it be a question you don't want public. I do hope we get to see you in game soon! And if not, I do hope you find the perfect game for yourself.

Offline B r o k e n

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 04:35:52 PM »
Ah, indeed you have helped so very much. Though there are a few saddening differences, the Pros outweigh the Cons here. Although I am sad to leave my long-time friends in Feral Heart, I feel that moving here will be a much better move for me, morally and emotionally. Thank you, very very much.

Oh, but a forgotten question I meant to ask:

Q: Is the server very laggy?

Other than that, which even if it is, I'm sure I can accommodate for lag. I hope to be joining the servers very soon!

Saii, you're a miracle worker. You've definitely put my mind at ease here. Thank you dearly ^

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 04:49:17 PM »
I really look forwards to seeing you online should you truly decide this is the right game for you. As for your next question, that really quite depends on your computer. I've had crappy all the way up to higher ends computers, and I've had very little lag on the crappy computers, and no lag at all on the higher ends. But I know a few people who do lag somewhat, especially around shards. So it's hard to tell you yes or no.

Also, it's a real pleasure to help out and answer what questions you have! I love to help. And should you like if you do decide to join us, I'd be honored to add you as a friend. We at Last Moon may not be a replacement for your good friends on Feral Heart, but we can surely welcome you with open arms and do what we can to help your enjoyment here.

Offline B r o k e n

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 04:59:40 PM »
Thank you, very much. And i believe it should be I who would be so honored as to have you as a friend. After all you've helped me with, in so little time.

May not be today, but I do hope to be online soon. That there lies with my father, as it's the "Family" computer.

Even though I'm on it half the time cx

See you!

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 03:11:40 AM »
Welcome aboard the S.S. Last Moon!

Glad to see that your questions have been answered ;u;

About that lag thing! I have a fairly good laptop and I get barely any lag at all, but with lots of players and/or shards and pets, I can get a crappy frame rate.

But anyway, I hope to see you around the forums and in-game! I left FeralHeart long ago, and Last Moon has taken its place in my heart; I hope it does for you, too.

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 11:26:51 AM »
I cant wait to see you ingame! Infact, I'm going to pin this thread. It should solve alot of questions for players ^^
\\Locking!

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!