March 29, 2024, 01:34:05 PM

Author Topic: The Almighty Sophy to your service, ma'am/sir!  (Read 1633 times)

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
The Almighty Sophy to your service, ma'am/sir!
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:08:47 PM »
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
It's me, Mario-- okay maybe not. But, hey! My name's Sophy, the lioness (Or Blackstar the panther, lynx, thing, huh, stuff.) or, for better, Valentina on real rife. I ADORE animals and animal games.
I love drawing, singing, writing stories and joking around with friends. My country of origin is Argentina, in South America, so that's why some of my english is a bit odd, here in Argentina we talk spanish, ^^, anyways.
I've long joined this community, back in 2013, in... July 20 or June 20 i believe... When we used the old .boards forum!, Soooo that makes me 3 years, 1 month old. Yay for me!

I love to roleplay, and i consider, for myself, that i am at an "Average" to "Good" level of english. Soo, basically, spanish or english, i will try my best to please and reach your roleplaying abilities. I also get some brazilian/portuguese. I can barely speak it, but understand most of it. I used to attend portuguese language classess a few years ago, plus some online experience.
Anyways... I think we have come to an end! I hope to see you on the game soon x)

Bye bbies -wink wonk-