March 28, 2024, 06:52:10 PM

Author Topic: yeehaw moment  (Read 5271 times)

Offline Rey

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
yeehaw moment
« on: July 13, 2019, 05:13:31 PM »
hey, i'm snaps (or rey, but that's an older nick). the person that wanted to take commissions here and even tried to start an event but phased out of existence on all attempts ... yeah! with that, my philosophy of playing literally any game is "get obsessed with it for a week and then forget i ever played it," so sorry if i end up going inactive again in a week. i believe i joined last moon somewhere between spring and summer 2016 when underwater world still worked. this was my first impressive title server i had ever played and the first map i entered other than "default" was event island.

that being said, i also pursue opportunities for drawing for others and designing concepts whenever possible, profitable or not. with my own hobbies, it doesn't really matter if there's a reward in the end. i mostly find my pride and joy in the satisfaction of contributing to something. other interests are plants, hyenas, rabbits, and the color green.

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: yeehaw moment
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 08:39:15 PM »
Rabbitss,,, yessss <3

Happy to see you back, unlike underwater world. Hope I see you around in-game :)

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!