Last Moon > Last Moon Media

Sky's New Preset. [SOLD]

<< < (2/2)

..:~Chezzy~:..:
no problem cx i tried cx

skywolf254:
Once a preset is on a character, can the mane be changed? I want to make sure since the mane and tuft aren't the right ones in the screenshot.

Cookee:
Ye as far as I know you can change anything after u got the preset on one of ur characters <: The mane and so on got just chosen to see how the preset would look on them but the staff puts just the files and so on into the game and not which mane, body etc the preset should have. So just create your character how it should look like with the name of you preset.  That's all c:

skywolf254:

--- Quote from: Cookee on March 12, 2017, 12:20:07 PM ---Ye as far as I know you can change anything after u got the preset on one of ur characters <: The mane and so on got just chosen to see how the preset would look on them but the staff puts just the files and so on into the game and not which mane, body etc the preset should have. So just create your character how it should look like with the name of you preset.  That's all c:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for clarifying that, Cocky.

rainbowwishes:
Chezz i have a question do you make presets for everyone because if you do come on lm ill tell you what i want c:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version