March 28, 2024, 09:57:06 AM

Author Topic: A Painful Goodbye  (Read 2603 times)

Offline Midnight

• Quarter Moon
  • One Misunderstood Girl, So Many Painful Memories
    • View Profile
A Painful Goodbye
« on: November 10, 2014, 01:47:58 AM »
Hello. My name is Midnight, known as Spottedfeather45 on Last Moon. I am a half-breed with a brown pelt, blue eyes and white tipped tail. I have recently downloaded the game Feral Heart and Last Moon has been giving me problems that I cannot seem to fix.

So, I say my final goodbye to all the people you know me on Last Moon. As much as it pains me to say goodbye, I must go. I have other responsibilities now on Feral Heart by leading a tribe of cats and wolves. I've made so many memories here. So many that I smile and frown at.

But most of all, I want to say goodbye to someone known as wolffang. The one I fell in love with on Last Moon. Shortly after I joined the Last Moon game and joined a pack of wolves known as Night-bane Pack, that was when I met wolffang or Gajeel, as his character name. He seemed to understand me more than most. I stood by his side when he was in pain and I ask for nothing in return. The memories with him are a reward enough. The day before Last Moon stopped working was the day he said he cared for me, he said his new life was with me. And I believed him. But recently, I don't know if I can believe that anymore. To wolffang, I say goodbye, my friend and the first person I truly loved in my life.  ;)

(To any of you out there, either tell him about this post or tell him goodbye from me)

Last Moon was my home after Free Realms and before Feral Heart. Last Moon will always hold a special place in my heart.
:) :-\ :D

Offline Aɴᴄᴀ

• Half Moon
  • I'm here for the food.
    • View Profile
Re: A Painful Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 11:51:05 AM »
Aww, sad to see you go Mid. ):

Also, did you play FR too? Because I think I might remember you on there.

Offline Midnight

• Quarter Moon
  • One Misunderstood Girl, So Many Painful Memories
    • View Profile
Re: A Painful Goodbye
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2014, 09:03:12 PM »
Yeah, I came to Last Moon after it shut down. I was known as MidnightPelt on Free Realms.