March 28, 2024, 10:28:18 AM

Author Topic: Farewell I guess.  (Read 7454 times)

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
Farewell I guess.
« on: October 11, 2016, 11:08:39 PM »
I'm currently just an emotional mess so I'm sorry if this post seems like a mess itself.
Yes I know I recently got back from a hiatus but the thing is

I can't do this anymore.

There's just been way too much going on in my life and I feel like this game isn't helping at all.
I'm not going to say that I'll be 100% gone or that I'll be gone for that long even. Knowing myself like I do I'll probably be on the forum quite often.
But as some may know this game as really affected me by being the cause of anxiety attacks and I've just been pushing this all with me but it's time to just stop acting like its a minor thing.

There's alot going on in my life as of now and I've just been a walking emotional mess lately and its not okay. I just got some... News from someone who is very important to me as well and im still not fully ok about all of it. As for that matter I guess this place just brings back certain sensible memories. And lets be honest, this place has changed alot ever since I joined. For the worse. I don't find enjoyment in it anymore so there's not really a point in staying. Its only gonna make things more complicated.

Like I said, I might still be slightly active on the forums but still, I'd like to thank a big part of the community for good memories. I've met alot of great and supportive people here and I'm very grateful believe me! But I need to take sometime and "leave the nest" now.

I'm sorry if this post is way too long. I tend to write alot when I'm like this heh...

Youre free to pm me if you really wish to keep contact with me. But its time for me to start thinking about me. And my health.

Well,
Farewell I guess.
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline Midnight176

• Quarter Moon
  • I'm mcfucking back
    • View Profile
    • my gay dA
Re: Farewell I guess.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 11:33:54 PM »
Awww, goodbye! Hope things get better for you soon! :)
https://glasmar.weebly.com/
^ Come join this wonderful IT server, it's like the og IT!

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 01:45:40 AM »
aw ulti
we're all going to miss you so much.
i hope things get better for you, dear!

i'm really sorry the game has been so much stress to you; but nevertheless feel free to talk to me anytime you need.

i care about you so much, and though this is slightly unrelated, please don't let anyone change how amazing you are. From your art to your personality, everything about it you is amazing.

see ya good friend!! i'll always be open to talk

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 10:10:52 AM »
Awww, we will miss you Ulti! I hope you get past your problems soon, and remember: good times always come after the storm.

Farewell...

-Aeth-

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 05:21:34 PM »
Awww, goodbye! Hope things get better for you soon! :)

Thank you very much dear~

aw ulti

i'm really sorry the game has been so much stress to you; but nevertheless feel free to talk to me anytime you need.

i care about you so much, and though this is slightly unrelated, please don't let anyone change how amazing you are. From your art to your personality, everything about it you is amazing.

aaah, thank you so much ven, believe me these words mean alot to me! this really makes me smile haha, thanks.
I'm really glad to still be able to talk with you, so i guess I'll see ya around~

Awww, we will miss you Ulti! I hope you get past your problems soon, and remember: good times always come after the storm.

Farewell...

-Aeth-

Thank you dear! I will miss everyone alot too, I'll try to come here every once in a while ;v;
faun . she/they

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 10:22:25 AM »
I talked to you a bit already on Discord, but I'm still sad to see you leave. You stuck with my shit for so long, even if we didnt talk so often. I will never forget that.
You can always talk to me and find me on Discord and/or Skype. I'm on Discord more often so you can talk to me there if you really need me or need someone to talk to. I'll always be there for you if you need someone to listen.

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline Midnight176

• Quarter Moon
  • I'm mcfucking back
    • View Profile
    • my gay dA
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 11:23:15 AM »
aw ulti

*Sniffs and tears come out of my eyes* That...was beautiful!~

Offline granite

• Quarter Moon
  • "Friends call me gran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 04:15:31 AM »
ill miss you ulti,i hope you heal emotionally soon ill be here when you return ~love gran
~golden days~

Offline Midnight176

• Quarter Moon
  • I'm mcfucking back
    • View Profile
    • my gay dA
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 01:55:15 AM »
im so sorry ;-;

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2016, 03:40:47 PM »
I talked to you a bit already on Discord, but I'm still sad to see you leave. You stuck with my shit for so long, even if we didnt talk so often. I will never forget that.
You can always talk to me and find me on Discord and/or Skype. I'm on Discord more often so you can talk to me there if you really need me or need someone to talk to. I'll always be there for you if you need someone to listen.

We already spoke on Discord, but thank you for you words hun! I appreciate all you did for me <33

ill miss you ulti,i hope you heal emotionally soon ill be here when you return ~love gran

Thank you granite!
faun . she/they

Offline WhiteNightmare

• Quarter Moon
  • Mamma
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2016, 08:33:21 AM »
Oh no.
NO NO NO.
Dont go.
Please.

Thanks for the Ultimate Creations for this <3

Offline Shadow55

• Half Moon
  • Loser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 03:46:19 AM »
I know i know i am late AGAIN that is because ive been caught up in school but anyways i hope whatever that may be happening gets over with but i will also kind of not be on i will be on scanning through stuff but other than that i am gone too

Offline granite

• Quarter Moon
  • "Friends call me gran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 05:24:09 AM »

Thank you granite!
[/quote]

Ofcourse ulti, even if it's been a lifetime fam is fam ~gran
~golden days~