March 28, 2024, 09:03:53 PM

Author Topic: Goldylocky's Hiatus (Starting from Sunday)  (Read 6151 times)

Offline Goldilocks

• Quarter Moon
  • Chocolate.
    • View Profile
Goldylocky's Hiatus (Starting from Sunday)
« on: July 01, 2017, 07:30:44 AM »
Howdy, Goldilocks 'ere! Gonna say this early. I'm so sad to leave LastMoon.

Yes, I know, I've just started playing LM and am still trying to figure out how the game's gizmo works and whatnot, but everyone has a life, right? Well, my life as a student is not easy as I'm studying in boarding school. We're unable to use the computers there to download and/or play games of course, as it is strictly prohibited. However, we are able to bring our smartphones, which is great! So expect me to lurk around the forums and all, heheh. :3

I'll be back though, don't ya guys worry~ I love LM and it's community, plus I've just started, so why would I stop now?

So long, pals! I'll see you guys sometime soon!

"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."

(Avatar base is not mine. Character design belongs to me.)

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
Re: Goldylocky's Hiatus (Starting from Sunday)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 08:33:35 AM »
Take your time, See ye soon bud! LM Will miss ye

goodnight.

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 04:25:19 PM »
Take all the time you need Goldy! Life is our first priority, so that should always come first before anything else.

Also, as you said; "trying to figure out how the game's gizmo works and whatnot" if you have questions about the game or forums, you're always welcome to ask me by PM or post a thread in the Help section. :)

But besides that, I haven't gotten the chance to get to know you, but in this sense it doesn't matter. I hope you do great in school, wish the best of you!
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."

Offline Goldilocks

• Quarter Moon
  • Chocolate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 05:02:32 AM »
Take your time, See ye soon bud! LM Will miss ye

See ye soon too, Dark! Haven't met you yet in-game, but 'twas nice meeting you around the forums! :D

Take all the time you need Goldy! Life is our first priority, so that should always come first before anything else.

Also, as you said; "trying to figure out how the game's gizmo works and whatnot" if you have questions about the game or forums, you're always welcome to ask me by PM or post a thread in the Help section. :)

But besides that, I haven't gotten the chance to get to know you, but in this sense it doesn't matter. I hope you do great in school, wish the best of you!

Thanks, LOSER! Apparently I'm doing great with the game, and it seems that I could get the gist of it. Don't worry, I'll be sure to PM you or ask any advanced players for help or anything! ^-^ Once again, thanks~

"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack."

(Avatar base is not mine. Character design belongs to me.)

Offline LOSER

• Full Moon
  • Nice work, bone daddy.
    • View Profile
    • Oshima
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 06:10:51 AM »
Thanks, LOSER! Apparently I'm doing great with the game, and it seems that I could get the gist of it. Don't worry, I'll be sure to PM you or ask any advanced players for help or anything! ^-^ Once again, thanks~

You're welcome! That's wonderful, and I'm profoundly active, so if you're needing an instant replies, someone to talk to, advice, or anything of the majority. Catch me by PM or Discord :)
And once again, you're welcome! ❤
Helpful Links:
HELP || RULES || FAQ
"Life is for the alive, my dear."