March 29, 2024, 06:03:46 AM

Author Topic: It's the Ultimate hiatus  (Read 2720 times)

Offline faun

• Full Moon
  • Discord Admin
    • View Profile
It's the Ultimate hiatus
« on: July 19, 2015, 10:42:28 PM »
Some of you may know that I'm not in the best "emotional" moment of my life right now but do not worry, this is just a simple hiatus ^^.
I'll be away for around 2 weeks and I will most likely not be able to have internet during that time (maybe on the weekend but dk). Do I wanna go? Of course not. Does my opinion matter? Of course not. This is not even a family vacation. I'm the only who is even going (with a more distant family member that is). I'ma try to not loose my mind in the meantime <3. I'm not feeling that well and this sure isn't helping hey, I have to go or I'm the worse person in the world, am I right. C:
Apart from that...I don't really know if I'm really coming back? Like I said I'm not ok. I need sometime to think and to just calm myself down as I tried many times before. I just want to be more like the Ulti people think I am...
Anyway.
Yeah,expect me to just vanish for around 2 weeks or a bit more. Thanks for everyone who tried to help me tho' <3
faun . she/they
i am not affiliated with this game anymore, please don't message me for help!

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
Re: It's the Ultimate hiatus
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 01:59:47 AM »
Taking a huge break is sometimes very much necessary to mental health, Ulti. I know of vacations or things that I'm taken on when I don't want to go, but its not always avoidable. Mostly, it'll get me put back into the swing of actually living a life instead of being all, cooped up in my own mind.

Hell, if you really ever need to consult someone just nyoom over to my skype if you're ever gonna be online, okay? (wholesomewriter)
I know there's people who great you with a huge hello on the games and forums. They'll always be there for you, even if you think they won't.

I just hope I can hear more from you and chat.
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline InkMark

• Quarter Moon
  • Potato Lord
    • View Profile
    • last moon
Re: It's the Ultimate hiatus
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 01:13:08 PM »
D'awww Ulti. I know it's kinda hard and knowing where you are goinng I can understand why you don't want to O.O. But this will also give you time to think and relax. Just try to enjoy it has best as you can. Like I told you, I'm gonna be staying here for around one more week so we can still text since you don't have internet to skype. I've seen that you have quite a "family" of your own here. Remember that they care even tho' they don't know who you are or what's exactly wrong with you but they are still there for you. DON'T waste that prigileve.
Anyway, it was nice to finally see such an amazing friend like you after so long and I hope you still have fun during summer break. (Things work in such a different way in Spain SHOT). Anyway I hope to see you around here soon!