April 25, 2024, 08:08:38 PM

Author Topic: It's time for me to go. (Hiatus)  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
It's time for me to go. (Hiatus)
« on: January 08, 2015, 06:36:22 PM »
Hello there everyone. I have decided it is high time I take a break from LM. After a few events with a good..Friend, of mine, I no longer have the muse to continue on playing Last Moon. I feel I have no reasons to come on any longer, only to make maps. Also, map making, which once was a very fun hobby for me, now seems to only be nothing more than a tedious task, which is making my maps look terrible. So, until I feel strong enough to return and face what has happened between my friend and I, as well as have my muse returned to me, to the point where I feel I can once again make the types of maps that Last Moon deserve, I must take my leave. I don't know how long this will be for, and I can assure you, I wish not to quit being a Map Maker, all I want...Is a break. I will NOT be on skype as well, nor will I be checking the site, thus meaning, the creation of Kelpher's is also on Hiatus. However, when I return, I will have another very special Kelpher on auction for you all.

If you truly, absolutely, must, get a hold of me, or if you just wanna talk, the only way to do so, is messaging me on my Deviant Art ( http://trahvia.deviantart.com/ ), other wise, please, to those whom have my skype, don't spam my messages, because there will be no way for me to see them, and I don't feel like hearing (BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP x1000000000) when I /do/ happen to return. Thank you to those who have stood by my decision, and I do hope to see you all again soon.

Offline FaintSilhouette

• March 2014 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • Thank you Husky275 for the drawing of May! ^_^
    • View Profile
Re: It's time for me to go. (Hiatus)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 06:53:47 PM »
Aww. D: Sorry to see you go Saii. I hope everything works out for you. >.<

Lanetic, Rune, and Tiberius drawn by Bazookaneon

Offline ஜ۩۞۩ஜ Sραcє ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

• Half Moon
  • Butt Of The Forum ♥