March 28, 2024, 12:37:22 PM

Author Topic: Leaving/Hiatus  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Yolo<3

• Quarter Moon
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
    • LastMoon
Leaving/Hiatus
« on: November 27, 2016, 06:05:15 PM »
Hello. I think I am going to leave for the time being. Nothing is wrong that is important. But I think I really need this. I need time to heal emotionally and mentally. I've noticed, as well as my family members, that I stay on my computer for entirely to long. I spent most of my summer inside my room, when I could have spent the summer with my family. I am way off track with my usual schedule. I think I just need to get off any electronics, including my phone. I have an unhealthy habit when it comes to technology. I am trying to lose this habit, which is definitely hard for me. 

I'm going to miss all of my friends/family I met on here. And hopefully you will see this message. (I am leaving discord as well.) Thank you so much for supporting me in times of need or worry. You were all there to comfort me when I needed it, and I am forever thankful. Consider me in debt, and I do not think I will be able to repay. So I will try to repay you with my friendship. It may not be much but it's all I've got to give. Don't be sad for me leaving, instead think of it as a way of me healing myself. I really do need this time to think about what I've got to give to in life, and what life has to offer to me. I am going to also try and mend the bonds between my family and I. We have grown distant in my time of staying on my computer. And some of the bonds I've broken will be hard to heal.

I don't know how long this hiatus may be. I won't leave forever, but however long my mind and body need to heal. I'd like to thank you all for reading this, and best of luck to the community! And thanks for letting me take part in such a wonderful game. <3 I wish your days to be wonderful, and full of cheer.This isn't goodbye my friends, not by a long shot. See you all when I return! ;^) <3

~.:Yolo:.~
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 06:08:51 PM by Yolo<3 »

Offline Sanctum

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving/Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 11:36:43 PM »
I will definitely miss you, Yolo. I hope this hiatus will help heal your wounds soon. I understand how things can be hard for you but, like I always say, don't give up. ;^)

Offline Peggles

• Quarter Moon
  • ♤ Perpetually Sleepy ♤
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 12:05:13 AM »
Aww, sorry to hear about all of this. I hope that this break is what you need and you feel better soon, and hopefully your family matters are somewhat better. I wish you a fun summer!

Your friends will miss you, be sure to come back when you feel that you are ready! ^.^

Signature by: Akumachun

Offline Gerthin

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 01:25:36 PM »
Sorry to see you go Yolo but I understand what you mean and we all love you and will wait for you're return we will wait for our dear friend yolo :") ~Ashy~