March 28, 2024, 11:02:38 PM

Author Topic: Sin takes leave from the GAME but not FORUM  (Read 5151 times)

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
Sin takes leave from the GAME but not FORUM
« on: August 18, 2016, 07:11:01 PM »
jesus christ, how can I put this, in the nicest way possible without pointing fingers?

I cannot find enjoyment in the game atm. I have too many people I despise and WOULD LOVE to see suffer as I have from them, and they're here now. I don't want them here, its like, a month after leaving DoE my nightmares followed me here. I don't want to take that fucking drama dive again.

so yeah, i doubt i'll play the game for a bit. there's more interesting things to do besides listen to whiny kids spam all the time, people ask if the forum is the game, or just rot inside of Portal Island. its not fun hunting. it really isn't at all. I can't kill a LICK of anything because the bear is either bugged or the prey are just buffed up with defense. so you know, its not really fun.

on top of that, i have fucking highschool. im going to probably hurt someone in the upcoming four years, and fucking die from stress over finding a god damn job ((but parents! adults say you shouldn't worry!!!1 never worry! its terrible. it is so terrible these days. i dont want to go to college. i dont want to die of debt))

i'll be somewhere, but i'm not posting contacts because i dont want to be found.
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Sin takes leave from the GAME but not FORUM
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 08:27:47 PM »
Bye/Hello i guess, Hope ya' solve yer problems and come back to the game someday, y' know, there are some nice tricky quests you should try.
Love from Mini Gandhi.  :-*

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 08:31:49 PM »

to the blocklist this goes
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline Vessan

• Developer
  • Shhh, I think they have heard us
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 10:38:37 PM »
Bye bye sinprince.

May your soul be forever shackled by the forums. And maybe we can hate the deserving together c:

I'm already meeting headache people and I don't wanna feel what you've got right there yet I feel ya. The constant laying around portal is, well meh, I wish people took more initiative to actually explore, lmao not just ask where is X when they're standing right on X xb, aswell play with eachother.

Besides, I hope it'll do you some good ;v I suggest lots of sleep and half an hour of sunshine time for a better general mood overall.

Cheers!
I am playing star zoo :'v
I died
I WILL BEAT THIS GAME
I take it back
[sobbing]
This game is a nightmare

I rock with DeadlyKight

Offline Shadow55

• Half Moon
  • Loser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2016, 11:34:44 PM »
bye sin we will all be missing you, sorry for all your mishaps and such hope you dont die of stress for high school (like i will)

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 11:24:40 AM »
We will miss you, Sin!, and I hope you get past your problems.

I'm already meeting headache people and I don't wanna feel what you've got right there yet I feel ya. The constant laying around portal is, well meh, I wish people took more initiative to actually explore, lmao not just ask where is X when they're standing right on X xb, aswell play with eachother.

True, I can't have a single day in Lm without hearing drama of some kind. Also, I can't do anything other than laying in Pl because the rest of the people won't move from there. Where have all the roleplayers n' stuff gone??!!

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 09:29:27 PM »
Thanks y'all.

I don't know if I will ever redownload the game tbh. I've seen low key shit talking and actions that should get people in serious trouble. I'm just, unsure.

And yeah, Vessan, the forums have more enjoyment than the game sometimes. I did explore but it does get boring tbh, and there aren't enough trustable role players who don't stick to ya like glue (Aeth understands this)
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline Vessan

• Developer
  • Shhh, I think they have heard us
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 09:56:14 PM »
Indeed. Just gotta start something with the people casually here. there were months where I would rp each day. It's more tolerable if all you gotta do is one forum post with an occasional in-game session or a skype one.

Though the exploring bit i more so meant for the people who keep asking about map locations without having a look around first xD
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 09:25:41 AM by Vessan »
I am playing star zoo :'v
I died
I WILL BEAT THIS GAME
I take it back
[sobbing]
This game is a nightmare

I rock with DeadlyKight

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 10:03:39 PM »
Though the exploring bit i more so meant for the people who keep asking about map locations without having a look around first xD

Yeah, honestly it gets annoying how some people are always asking where places are. Do they even know the map exist?

And yeah, Vessan, the forums have more enjoyment than the game sometimes. I did explore but it does get boring tbh, and there aren't enough trustable role players who don't stick to ya like glue (Aeth understands this)

True. In the forums there isn't as much drama and attention whores as in the game.  And yeah, I've had problem with some roleplayers like when someone leaves the RP while their char is interacting with mine, or their RP style altering the rhythm of the RP. Example:

Me (writing): "Insert super long literate stuff here, blah, blah, blah"
Other person: - Does something
Me: COME ON MAN! I just finished writing the whole thing and now I have to rewrite a different thing because of you goddamn fast paced RP style!!!!

Ps, don't forget about the loads of wolf and lion RPs

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 11:56:57 PM »

True. In the forums there isn't as much drama and attention whores as in the game.  And yeah, I've had problem with some roleplayers like when someone leaves the RP while their char is interacting with mine, or their RP style altering the rhythm of the RP. Example:

Me (writing): "Insert super long literate stuff here, blah, blah, blah"
Other person: - Does something
Me: COME ON MAN! I just finished writing the whole thing and now I have to rewrite a different thing because of you goddamn fast paced RP style!!!!

Ps, don't forget about the loads of wolf and lion RPs

lmfao aeth,,
yeah, I can only do paragraph style, literate style roleplays. I cannot do illiterate/other style roleplays. I also would likely prefer that a roleplay is in a chatroom, Discord, or possibly start my first Skype roleplay.
bc ppl can b sore babies