March 29, 2024, 10:41:58 AM

Author Topic: ♦ ʀ ᴀ ᴊ ♦  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
♦ ʀ ᴀ ᴊ ♦
« on: March 06, 2015, 01:35:03 AM »
(Please do not post yet!)

♦ ᴘ ʀ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ɢ ᴜ ᴇ ♦

For years, I have lived with the lie that revenge isn't everything.

The truth is that no one will ever get over something completely. A little tiny part of their mind will continually remind them, "Hey, remember this?"

It is this constant thought that has brought me to my insanity. Or at least I think so. I seem normal on the outside, don't I? Yeah, yeah, the last living Panthian who has a knack for being a cocky, arrogant, ego-inflated cat.

But on the inside, I have only one wish- to avenge my family.

It's going to be hard; I planned that all along. But I will do it, no matter the consequences. Even if there are casualties. I might come off as selfish, right?

Tell me one thing: If you saw your entire life- family, home, sanity- torn apart by one retched animal, how would you react? If you had to watch the most meaningful person in your life get torn away from you so brutally that it constantly haunts you for the rest of your life, how would you feel?

But today, was just another day, right? Just another, pointless 24 hours.

Some people don't cherish it. Some people do not love the one and only thing they will ever have. It's so painful to see someone like that. With no will to live on, no beauty and grace left. They are just left behind to perish. To end something they didn't even want in the first place.

I am one of those kinds, except I have the constant, unhealthy desire for blood. Not just any blood.

I want traitors' blood.

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: ♦ ʀ ᴀ ᴊ ♦
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 01:48:28 AM »
♦ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ  I ♦

Sunlight filtered through the leafy undergrowth, causing me to awake with a sudden jolt.

I immediately leaped up off the sandy ground, whipping my head around, looking for the culprit of my abrupt arousal. Everything was typical at Default; nothing too out of the ordinary... There was a large male wolf sunbathing on the sand, a lean and quirky-looking bear that was running around in circles with a star dragon, and the pale outline of a panther-type animal.

Wait, what?

I gazed at the ghostly framework, which appeared to be trotting over to me. I squinted closer, and suddenly, my eyes did not deceive me.

"Paj!" I yelped, bolting over to my only brother in the entire universe. Paj reared up on his limber legs and pulled me into a tight hug. "I thought'd I never see you again!" I roared, my teeth glinting in the vivid morning light.

Paj grinned. "There's no never!" I almost choked on the excitement fizzling out of my chest. My paws had carried me to the familar rock next to the freshwater stream, which was my former sleeping spot until I decided it would be a better look-out post.

Paj bounded over to me, his thick tail fanning himself in the humid air. Summer was at its height, and I could tell how hard he was trying to keep himself cool. It was cold in the after-life, I guess.

"Soooo... Whattya wanna do? Hunt? Chill out?" I meowed, pouncing across the stream. Paj stayed down on the other side, gazing into the stream.

"I was thinking, maybe we could just chat or something- I don't know. I only have so much time on Earth you know," He meowed, his piercing green eyes locked onto the flowing water. (wip)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:20:45 PM by ᴠᴇɴᴡᴏʟғ »

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: ♦ ʀ ᴀ ᴊ ♦
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 02:41:04 AM »
♦ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ᴘ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ  II ♦

(wip)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:43:15 AM by ᴠᴇɴᴡᴏʟғ »