March 28, 2024, 05:00:09 PM

Author Topic: | | CYNICAL | |  (Read 5156 times)

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
| | CYNICAL | |
« on: June 09, 2016, 06:35:06 PM »
"Why believe this ... LIE you tell yourself?"
A bone slithered into view, and then shrank back into the murky depths of the shadows. You nervously answered a reply. Whatever it was, mocked you. Laughed. Hissed.
"Pity....PITY. You believe to have pity for yourself. Because you just NEED another word. Another description. Why...why.." Frosty breath blew into view, sharp and crisp, the newly formed ice crystals caressed your skin. It hurt, and so did the words. I can answer for you. You need to be an individual," it spat the word out with malice. "You...you need to be SPECIAL. You want to be "unique", and yet just more words and confusion. Why drown in this? Why suffer verbal abuse for all of this?"
The thing cackled madly, like the crash of bones against wood. Each gust of breath from the laughter brought more chilly air. A tail swung out of the darkness, scattering it forth like oozing oil. Tree branches groaned from some kind of weight, and dead vines murmured as something moved. You couldn't find the source through this dark substance. Only a few feet around you, could you truly see. Because of the light behind you, you could see into this depressing scenery.
"I'm not going to listen."
""I'm not going to listennnn"..... You replied TWICE. I can only speak when someone is doubting themselves. When they have opinions that cannot be voiced...nasty, DARK, DISGUSTING, filthy opinions. When they j u s t  c a n n o t  d e c i d e  w h a t  t o  b e l i e v e."
It spoke the truth agonizingly slowly. Mockery. Laughter. Hatred. Anger. It voiced everything. Only a moment's rest and complete silence could never prepare you for this thing's appearance.

It happened to swing into view, supported by a branch. Its face was from a nightmare. A mosaic tiled face with a grimace so chipped not even a boulder could face it. It breathed straight towards your face, making you shiver greatly. The resemblance was rather uncanny, eerily humanoid. Too humanoid for the long, slender neck that sprouted from it. Shadows caressed its frame, keeping its behind from view. But its wiry arms, those slender bone-like fingers, stretched out and grabbed your face. Holding you, forcing you to look at it. The tail from earlier flipped itself forward, short, and it seemed, very abstract. Its body seemed like that of a really large weasel or ferret, but without any hair. As if forcing someone to look at its front end deteriorated the back end. It stared you in the eyes with black, empty holes. Its mouth moving, revealing a void that spilled forth frozen, dead air.

"Such filthy thoughts need an owner. But the owner throws them away, destroys their LIFE! Someone has to find them. Someone else with those thoughts can give them hope to be voiced. Because someone was a COWARD. So they shove the dirty work for the CYNICAL ones.

Its sectioned body writhed with laughter, and then nothing.
Everything was so dark.
________

Low and behold, the introduction of Cyn(ical). Cynical is a nasty alternate sona based on my own inner thoughts I can't voice. Whatever you can infer from this, it's up to you.
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
Re: | | CYNICAL | |
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 07:05:59 PM »
I'm surprised no one has replied to this yes, as there are no words to describe your way of writing, telling a story and expressing those words in the paper. You've definitely got an awesome talent for this!

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 09:21:45 PM »
I'm surprised no one has replied to this yes, as there are no words to describe your way of writing, telling a story and expressing those words in the paper. You've definitely got an awesome talent for this!
coughs because im not rlly popular to the site aha

thank you Aetherna!
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline xtropicx

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 02:59:26 PM »

i actually can't make a story without having it become cheesy

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 07:33:29 PM »
Well done again, Sin! <3 Really good!

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline iMorpheus

• Quarter Moon
  • Goddess Of Kitchen Raiding
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2016, 02:49:58 PM »
This is very creative, love it Sin!

Offline Lyric

• the real slim shady
  • Full Moon
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2016, 02:42:57 PM »

Avatar by iMorpheus! Signature by DubstepiC!