March 28, 2024, 12:07:57 PM

Author Topic: Interview your Characters!  (Read 6013 times)

Offline RaivenWings

• Full Moon
  • #SorryNotSorry
    • View Profile
Interview your Characters!
« on: August 06, 2014, 06:58:43 AM »
Walking into Bazaar, today you finally saved up enough dough for that weapon you've been wanting, and damn if you aren't gonna get it. The busy shoppers crowd around, making it hard to get through to the stalls, so you decide to wait out the lines and grab a snack. Resting atop a nearby rock, you see a Bryolupus carrying a pen and a pad of paper crudely bound together. Without fail he bounds over and asks if he could ask you a few questions; you look like an interesting critter!
Finishing your snack you cave in and allow the interview to begin.

"This'll be pretty easy. Just copy and paste the interview and fill it out! Skip any questions that you don't feel comfortable answering or don't apply to you, and feel free to edit questions to suit you better! Come now, don't be shy!"

First off, what's your name? Got any nicknames?

Sweet name. How old are you? [If immortal] Were you born like that? If not, how did you become immortal?

Before we get deep in this, what's your theme song or one that describes/fit you, if you have one?

Do you enjoy others company? Are there certain types of people you get along with better than others?

Is it hard or easy for you to make friends? Why or why not?

Tell me about your family -- your relatives, if you have any.

What about your friends? Your closest allies or partners?

Do you have a mate, or any romantic interest? Did you pursue them? [If so] How did you go about courting them?

Children; do you have them? Want them? Why or why not?

Recent events aside, what is the most prevalent memory in your mind?

Have you had any recurring dreams or nightmares?

What is your most frightening memory? Most joyous? Most upsetting?

What would your peers say about your appearance? What do you think of it?

What about your personality?

Name your three most common moods.

Do you fear, obey, challenge or desire authority or power?

Your [child, friend, parent, mate, etc] is being attacked, but you can't reach them yet! What is the first thing you do or say to the attacker to get them to stop?

Do you use a weapon to fight your enemies with? A power, ability, or brute strength?

If you have any, what is your main goals in life?

What are some of your personal sins? Not judging, but no one is perfect.

What is the kindest thing you've done for someone else? What about for yourself?

What is your biggest regret?

Is there anything that you would willingly die for? Anyone?

Any fetishes or promiscuous desires?

How far are you willing to go to defend your beliefs?

Do you occasionally have any morbid ideas or thoughts that go against what you believe?

Who is your biggest role model, and why?

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

If you could change one thing about someone else, who would you affect and what would you change?

And finally, if you knew tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do with the time you have left?

"Thanks for answering all those! I may have more for you in the future!"

I has a Demonloaf! Thank you Haur!

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Re: Interview your Characters!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 01:40:39 PM »
Nnnngh oh fine.

Natyerii, but most people just call me Nat.

Sweet name. How old are you? [If immortal] Were you born like that? If not, how did you become immortal?

Uahh... three-ish?

Before we get deep in this, what's your theme song or one that describes/fit you, if you have one?

Don't have one really.

Do you enjoy others company? Are there certain types of people you get along with better than others?

Sure as long as they aren't needy and don't piss me off, why not. Ones who don't ramble on this mumbo-jumbo crap that I can't follow are fine with me.

Hard I guess. The effort's just not there often.

They can all kiss my ass.

Champ, Koz, May; they're all pretty cool in my book. That Shiver girl seemed fine too, though I could've sworn I overheard a screaming match with her in it...

Do you have a mate, or any romantic interest? Did you pursue them? [If so] How did you go about courting them?

...no, next question.

Hell no I don't have them. Little kids can keep their grimey-gopher hands away from me.

The night I left what used to be my homelands.

Unfortunately. The night of the fire decides to be an ass sometimes and pops up every now and then in a Nightmare.

Frightening; Night of the fire
Joyous; I WISH I could say when we were at Sun Temple but I can't remember much there. Uahh... joining Pyrrhic I guess.
Most upsetting ties into frightening for me.

They better hope they don't say tiny. I don't spend much time fussing over something like appearance.

Bitter, sarcastic I guess. I don't mind it.

Bitchy, Bored, and Bitter. Look at that alliteration folks.

Nahhh.

Your [child, friend, parent, mate, etc] is being attacked, but you can't reach them yet! What is the first thing you do or say to the attacker to get them to stop?

Okay, wow, that escalated uh... move in closer and try to get the attacker's attention?

Do you use a weapon to fight your enemies with? A power, ability, or brute strength?

I just kinda... wing it?

To be utterly honest, my range of thinking doesn't go that far into the future. Present is now right?

Some people-- some-- could /sayyyy/ that I kinda push people away I guess.
Uahh leaving home wasn't all too hard considering there was nothing there anymore but you know, it was still home at the time.

What is the kindest thing you've done for someone else? What about for yourself?

/deadpan

Not being able to help out in the Gehenna invasion.

Anything? Pyrrhic definitely. Anyone... next question.

Nuh-uh.

Well I don't really care what other people think so not very far. You know, unless they are ravage, maniacle power-hungry tyrants. Then we might have an issue.

Do you occasionally have any morbid ideas or thoughts that go against what you believe?

Nope.

Role models? Nah. I /admire/ certain qualities from people, but that's about it.

I could be a little more sympathetic.

If you could change one thing about someone else, who would you affect and what would you change?

Nothing. Everyone's entitled to their own self-being.

And finally, if you knew tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do with the time you have left?

Lounging around with all of Pyrrhic. What? Is there something wrong with that?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:45:14 PM by Husky »

Offline Dutchval

• June & August 2014 MotM
  • That girl who is always has too much on her plate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 01:53:04 PM »

Name's Arthros. A few like to call me Arthy, but Meh, whatever floats your boat.
Damn you're curious. I'm about 19 in human years, but some say I look 20. Again, whichever floats your boat.
Theme song? PFF HAHA (He has one: http://picosong.com/PUux/ Created by the lovely Randomite on DA)
I have friends, don't get me wrong. But I don't tend to socialize a lot. I'm more of a listener, if anything. I prefer those who are, well outsiders. Not the bubbly ones though, they get on my mind.
Neither really. I wouldn't say it's very hard for me to make friends, nor that it comes overly easy to me either. I guess I'm not one to socialize, but If you have a story to tell, or something to talk about, I'm all Ears.
My family? Well, It's a long story. The short part of it? My mom didn't want me, nor my siblings, so she dumped us off, and we split to find our own way to survive. I haven't seen any of them in forever. Not that I would want to anyways
Friends? There's Dawson. He's a pretty cool guy. Adeen is a sweet gall as well. But the rest are just, like, allies.
Mate? Romantic Interests? Nahhh, That's not my thing.
Children? To be honest, I'm scared of having my own children, the way my mother left me like that.
Finding Last Moon, probably.
Yeah, try to find my own way to survive, hunt, etc. Only little snippets though. Live to forget, right?
Well, probably the fact that none of my siblings listened to me when I tried to tell them to stick together. They all just, left.
Most probably think I'm scary. Me? I think I'm pretty sick lookin' with this hat.(He wears a red fedora)
What about it?
Pff, I don't know. Laid Back, Listening, Observing? Not exactly sure what you want.
Not really. I mean, I'd follow a good leader with my life, but I wouldn't object to being in charge.
Fight back. That's how you survive.
Well, I do have my fire paws, and my tail occasionally. I've always kinda wanted a sword, but eh.
To be happy. Find inner peace.
Hmm. Probably not being very social. I've done some sketchy shit back then too, Probably that I wouldn't be very proud of.
I once saved some feline's hindquarters when their prey started fighting back big time.
Not Sticking with my other siblings.

PFFFFF

Might finish later

Avatar done by Sinprince! Signature done by UltimateCreations!

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 10:09:11 PM »
Okay, I'mma do this.

"Wait, are you sure this isn't gonna be passed out or somethin'?"

"Uh, Rune?"

"Well, I was six when I started on my own, and that was three years ago....nine?"

"....Whatsa theme song?"
(Shh I haven't decided yet.)

"'Course I do! Anyone who's friendly and likes to play. But I guess I've gotten along with other people of different types just fine.."

"I dunno why, but for some reason I've gotten along pretty well with most of the people I've met. Accept that Vulcan guy. He was mean."

"It's just Corey and me. My mother died when I was little."

"Lani (Lanetic) and Vint! (Vintage) I mean, Corey and I aren't related at all, but I still consider him family more than just a friend."

"I'm not old enough for that stuff. Hehehe~" *Childish giggling*

"Eww, I'm still a kid, why would I have kids of my own? That's just weird!"
(Coming from a child that still has a few years ahead of him before he even hits puberty, thanks.)

"What's does prevalent mean? Ya mean stuff that I still think about even though it's not new? Uh...well, does my mother count?"

"...Why would you want to know?!"

"....Well, I guess being friends with Lanetic, even after she found about Tiberius..."

"Errm. I almost always get some sort of look when people see my wings. I mean, I have horns too and I guess I get a few odd looks here and there from them too, but..it's always the wings! You'd think I'd get a weird look just from being human, but from all my friends it's because I'm a human with wings!"

"I've been told that I can be a little rude sometimes. Mother used to tell me that I needed to be more patient. But she also would say that I'm still a child and that I would learn more over the years."

"Happy, hungry, or in the mood for a good nap."

"Well Tiberius had power and I stopped fearin' him. Does that count?"

"I'd tell em' to stay away, cause I wouldn't be afraid to use my sword at all!"

"I have a sword. Mother said it was im...imperative? Or something to carry a weapon with me in case of trouble."

"To keep my friends safe and defeat all bad guys!"
(Pssh good luck kid.)

"I guess I'm a little too stubborn sometimes. It's gotten me into trouble."

"I stayed with Vintage the night I first met her. She got separated from her family and she was scared so I thought I'd keep her company til' they got back!"

"...Not being able to help mother..."

"...I guess so? I dunno though..."

"Whatsa fetish?"

"I'm not afraid to fight for 'em!"

"No."

"Uh...well, I have a lot of role models I guess. Mother, Lani...."

(Nope, he won't answer that.)

"I'd change Tiberius, and I'd make him a good guy. That way he wouldn't have hurt the people that were affected by him..."

"Spend time with my closest friends as much as I possibly could. I don't wanna think of that stuff though."

B A Z O O K A ! !

Offline FaintSilhouette

• March 2014 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • Thank you Husky275 for the drawing of May! ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 10:25:23 PM »
May

May. I've been called May-day and May-train but mostly as a joke.

If we're going by this life, around 3. If we're going by past lives, I should be around 15 or 16 now. I've got a long time to live. I won't see old age until I'm close to 600 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFXRQKYFbXE

I get along with most people. I get the feeling most of the people I don't get along with are the ones who interpret my actions and ideas wrong. I mean well, I really do.

Despite having all of Pyrrhic's company, until this point, its been hard. My previous life before I was reincarnated was hell and I was fortunate to even have a den over my head or food in my stomach.

Haruki, my mother, Lithiner, my brother, and Kozuka my nephew through adoption in this life
Parki, my mother, Turok, my brother, Izumi, my sister, and Vulcan my father through adoption plus Kebo as an acting father for a short time during my past life. Plus my biological parents, Ivy and Hunter. If you're confused right now, its honestly a headache for me to keep track of too.

Demon is my best friend, hands down. Champagne comes in at a very close second and I can't name the handfuls who come in after her from inside of Pyrrhic and out.

Chaotic, that didn't last long. He just randomly abandoned me one night. There was Farrel, but he left off for war and I honestly don't know where he went after that. We were together for years.

I /did/ have children, adoptive children. One of my two sons was murdered and the other disappeared.

You really want me to pick out of 15 years of living? Get out of here.

All the time. If its the former, its usually foreboding about something. If its the latter, I'm in fear for my life because nightmares to you aren't like nightmares to me. I could and have almost died.

Fang and Seveta kidnapped my closest friends and children; Demon, Winter, Shiloh, and a number of others in the Bloodlands. I ended up confronting them with a fake surrender but ended up locking my companions outside the Bloodlands in the process. I had to try to fight both of them at once without help. It wasn't the /most/ terrifying but its definately up there.

Most people just comment on my size or my hair color. I'd rather not comment more than that.

I really don't know.

Content, contemplative, and stressed.

I tend to challenge authority, honestly. I've received so much trouble for bending the 'rules' for what a guardian should be. I also question my leader, Champagne's judgement on occasion. Guilty as charged.

It depends. It really does. I've seen those situations unfold in SO many different ways.

Brute strength, telekensis, mind manipulation, and in some cases, modified telepathy.

To ensure the happiness of every person I have, ever will, or can come into contact with. Its that simple. I have no ambitions for myself.

Use of not-so-benevolent methods or sources, killing, failure in my duties, I could go on. I've messed up incredibly badly before.

I really can't say for certain on that first one. As for myself, I don't think that much of myself. I'm just here at the service of good people.

I put my faith in the wrong person and forfeited my power to try to bring them back to their senses. My timing was horrid and that action led to hell being opened on the place I used to live and my eventual demise in my first life.

A total stranger.

I'm a virgin. Don't judge.

I've been known to my heart, life, and soul on the line.

All the time, I just don't voice them.

All of my mothers. If could just possess half the mental fortitude, personal courage, and moral compass that they have, I would be set.

My impulsive nature when under high stress.

I would love to make it easier for other people to understand when I do something that /looks/ contrary to my cause, that more often that not, it actually isn't. That goes for everybody. If I could just make them see that.

I'd ask a time canid to take me back in time and relive every precious moment again one more time.

Lanetic, Rune, and Tiberius drawn by Bazookaneon

Offline Haruki

• Your friendly neighborhood mofo
  • Full Moon
  • Don't be such a haur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 12:55:00 AM »
THIS THING HERE. I like it.
Omfg Husky. I just about died at /deadpan

Hnn May's themesong.
And "what's a fetish?" XD

okayokayokay I'll do a thing.

Torrid. There really isn't much wiggle-room for messing with my name, but I regularly get called "Diva" and "Mofo." I think that counts.

"...Aw crap. Uh, my previous body was about seven years old. But this one? I dunno, actually."

I think I've got a few, actually. Just couldn't decide.
"We Should Hang Out"
"Your Face... I like that Shit."
"Torrid in the Rain"

"I love being around others. There is seriously nothing better than being surrounded by a good group of people. I get along with pretty much everyone. The 'stoic' type is usually a tough nut to crack, but with a little patience I almost always do. And then there's the murder-everyone type but I figured that goes without saying."

"Easy. It's fluid and fun."

"Family's kind of an abstract word, isn't it? Strictly speaking, Lasciv and Champagne are my only family. He's my adoptive father, and Champ's his daughter. They're both awesome in different ways, and I wouldn't be the man I am today without them. But being non-technical, Hero, Kaynen, and Aria are also in my little family-group thing. Close enough.

...Yeah, lot's of women. Is this a trend I smell?"

"Oh whoops already touched up on those. But, uh, as far as allies go, I have all of Pyrrhic to help me out when I need it. That's a really big deal to me."

"Herooooo. Gah, I love this woman. Hate to love her. She's a /tough/ shell to break, and that just makes me want her more. I'll dance the dance of are-we-friends-are-we-not for however long she'll let me. I've been looking for a time to be a little more outright with her, but it seems we're in a perpetual state of panic or disbursement. Plus... have you /seen/ her? Dat ass."

"Ehhh... I've got a kid and a preteen toting after me every once in a while if that counts. As far as wanting them... I don't have any clue if I /can/. I mean... human with an experiment-thing? Seems a little far-fetched. But I am a man of science and as a man of science, I will sacrifice myself for the better good and attempt it."

"Being stuck mid-transformation between human and canine. Most painful experience /ever/."

"I regularly dream I'm swimming, but I can breathe and I'm chasing Hero around the coral-beds."

"The first time I was ever really, truly, angry. I transformed, and hurt someone who didn't deserve it.

Most joyous was the day Lasciv took me under his wing."

"I get all kinds of feedback. Either way, you know that I'm damn fine."

"Again, mixed signals. I'm just fun-loving and looking for a good time. Not really much else to it, is there?"

"Playful, Mischievous, and Fabulous."

"None of the above, really. I don't really have anyone who commands me. Champ comes the closest to that, but I'm not in her pride. She doesn't have to use an ounce of power on me; Generally, whatever she asks of me, I'll do because I love her."

"You're doing this bad-guy thing incorrectly! Obviously, you should be coming after the talkative one. Now who is that in this crowd...?"

"Painfully good looks?"

"I don't really have any ambitions. I really just want peace. If Hero counts as a goal, tack her right on up there. Mikey is a huge threat to that, so I guess a part of me wants him dead. Really, I just want him to go away, more than for him to die."

"Sometimes I'm not as empathetic as I should be. I gamble a lot, I drink a lot, and I flirt a /lot/. I also don't exactly follow business 'ethics' as I should when I decide I'm gonna go out and get myself a little bit of spending money."

"I met this girl in Sun Temple, and she was absolutely distraught over some debts that she owed when her shop was destroyed. I happened to have a diamond medal on me from something beforehand, and I gave it to her. It wasn't that big of a deal to me, but she was in tears. We've been friends ever since."

"Never taking the time to find out who my parents are. Just so I can answer what the hell my species is when people ask. Or, was, I should say."

"No object, ever. But people? Champagne, Aria, Hero, Shen, Kumeyaaye, and Kaynen. All day. Pyrrhic... it'd take something /drastic/ for me to have to get involved."

"... HA. Ahaha oh god, that's a good one. Um... yes. I'll skim over the general 'desires' thing, but I'll share that I have a thing for mermaids. Is that weird?"

"Not as far as many people wish I would."

"Yes."

"Lasciv. He's everything I want to be in a person, and a man."

"I wish I was stronger, so I could protect my loved ones better."

"Uhh... Mikey. I'd take all of the assholishness out of him, and we'd go to Sun Temple and all party together."

*Conspicuous look at Hero* >w> "I'd like to use up all of our soaps."

"Take it easy."

Offline FaintSilhouette

• March 2014 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • Thank you Husky275 for the drawing of May! ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 04:21:39 AM »

Crescent

Barely 2 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FtvWb6nJ1w

It depends on who it is. Most of the time, no, I don't. People are too tightly wound up in the strings of their moral compasses. I can learn to be tolerant of those who are tolerant of me and aren't in it to change who I am. If that's what you're here for, haha, good freaking luck.

Hard. Very hard. Its very easy for me to make allies through manipulation but those aren't friends. I would only go so far as to consider Lace, a rat, and Brix, a strange golem I met in ice, my friends. Vintage is slowly getting there.

I would side with "too many to name" but I don't really give a crap about the whole other big branch that doesn't really pertain to me. I have four sisters, and two brothers. I'm assuming one of those two brothers and two of those sisters are dead just as my mother is dead. I say that mostly because they couldn't be fully  brainwashed into being my father's slaves but didn't leave like I had suggested. Two of my sisters, Shiro and Scout, came with me from Lava and into Ice. We staked a claim on the ice cave there and stowed food away in the ground during a bit of a space and food crisis. They're about as close to 'loving' a family member as I will get. I take care of them, they take care of me. Everyone wins. Oh and did I mention, one of my sisters stayed back with my father because she wanted to convince my mother to escape? Yeah, mother was brainwashed and dead now. I imagine Mika is probably in the same boat. Can't say I didn't warn them. Can't say I was wrong.

Lace and Brix. We already went over this.

Ahahaha. You're joking aren't you? I am a sociopath. I do not have the capacity to 'love' in the traditional sense. As for having 'needs,' that is the biggest load of trash I have ever heard. Next question.

No. If I ever did end up pregnant by some means or another I'd probably kill them at birth. There is no use in the little monsters growing up with some self-imagined spite of me for not being 'endearing' and 'caring' and all that other crap. Nip that problem in the bud. I got enough problems as it is.

Watching my father be flattened by Brix and then beaten by my older brother Cross.

I don't dream, I wouldn't know.

My most frightening memory? Fear is a rare emotion for me, uhh... Probably dealing with my half-brother Buket. He attacked me for information about our father's whereabouts.

I must have inherited some melanin genes because I don't think my pelt is supposed to be black. I only get one of two reactions, instant disgust or a casual hello. You can be the judge but keep it to yourself. I don't want to hear it.

People hate my personality. Mostly I think its because I can outsmart them and their bullshit, hypocritical morals.

Bored, Content, Unhappy

I don't want authority unless I need it to be left the hell alone. Otherwise, I don't want it. I look down on those who chase power. Its pointless.

I'd say "Do you enjoy having your windpipe used as a jump rope? Because thats only where this is going to lead."

I have blood powers, but they suck so I've just modified working with them with a metal sword. Pretty acrobatic but straight forward.

To be a chef, cook for people, and be left the hell alone. Oh well. Best two out of three.

I don't know the answer to this. Morality has confused me all of my life. What one man considers "wrong," is "right" to someone else. I cannot feel guilt so to ask me where I've done wrong is fairly pointless.

I'm only kind to others if it suites me, most of the time.

Not ignoring my dumbass relatives and gong ahead and killing my father. Cross and Seveta had their chance to dispose of him and they didn't.

Are you out of your fricken mind?

...Seriously?

Until I'm blue in the face

I have morbid thoughts all of the time. They frequently come in handy.

Rodents in general. They're mobile, agile, and stealthy. What isn't to admire?

I wouldn't be a sociopath, for one thing. I /know/ it is the source of all of my grief that I am given.

My mother. I'd keep her from being so thick in the head

I'd make one hell of a going-away cookout and eat as much as my stomach can take. Unfortunately I don't have many friends so.... not really much of a cookout.

Lanetic, Rune, and Tiberius drawn by Bazookaneon

Offline Shir0

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 12:39:36 AM »

"Linus Ito and not really I suppose.."

"I lost track a few hundred years ago.. But I'm not immortal."

"Deep into this? Great what is this shit.."

"Not. Really."

"I'm still not sure.. It appears that it may be easier than I thought. I mean I've gotten the entire Pyrrhic pride behind me it seems like."

"..." *CasuallyPointsToGehennaWall*

"Uaaa. I'm not sure who /I'd/ really consider a /friend/."

"Fuck off. No."

/Drops onto floor foaming at mouth

"Kozuka and Bessy for now.."

"I don't really dream, or sleep often. So no."

"There's a big hole in my memory, one I know I am thankful to have."

"Not sure, especially given that I can change it to an extent. I don't really have any thoughts on my appearance."

"I'm a demon. I can't hide that, even if I try. Chaos and confusion are my forte."

"Irritated, Curious, and playful, even if it doesn't fit your description of 'play'"

"I used to obey my 'father', Arinzel, but not anymore. I'm not out for power I'm out for knowledge.. and to see what I can get away with on my own"

"I'd just watch and enjoy the show."

"I'm not much for fighting If I can't keep the enemy at bay with barriers I can use my fire and that's mostly it.. Sharp talons, horns, and teeth don't come in much handy when you're not hardly strong enough to use them."

"Learn about and live in this realm."

"HA, HAHA! Not answering that."

"No clue, I think Champagne really appreciates me taking her and the Pyrrhic's into Gehenna to get May and the kid back..."

"Perhaps the previous statement. Not sure yet."

"No."

"Ugh. You're very intrusive."

"Not too far. I  already know the majority of my beliefs aren't accepted here and it's just the way it is."

"Not that go against what I believe."

"No one."

"Nothing at all."

"I'd need to think for awhile about that. It'd be like a single wish, no need to be hasty over it."

"Burn everything.."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 10:26:46 PM by Shir0 »

Offline kate12345

• Quarter Moon
  • Current Username Ingame: kate12345
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 04:42:39 PM »

"I'm Hallow Octobre, but some others may call me 'Masky' If they wish."

"Ummm. I don't really know, or remember that..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gaPklI_ps4

"... Too much information to you, sir/ma'am"

"Almost Impossible, people get scared, for no reason, or just leave."

"There was this one cat called 'Judge', He pretty much was a father I never had..."

"No allies except Judge, but he's gone now..."

"Does my mask count?"

"Nope, I couldn't deal with them, since I travel too much..."

"Me leaving my 'home' of sorts."

"I don't sleep that often, so no..."

"Never had a Joyous memory, or at least, can't remember it. The most upsetting/terrifying one is watching Judge die, while I could've jumped in front of his attacker and saved him..."

"Well, I wear a mask daily, so I don't know."

"Does seeming like a coward count?"

"Regret, Pain, and occasionally joy, of sorts."

"None of those, I travel too much to have those thoughts.

"...."

"I have a scythe, as well as an Ability when people try to take this mask off. //points at the mask I am currently wearing.

"To settle down in one place, as well as to bring Judge back."

"Nope, not telling, too personal."

"Given more than half my food, and supplies to a few starving creatures."

"Letting Judge die."

"No one yet."

//facepalm

"Greatly."

"Sometimes."

"Judge, He's pretty much had the courage and the bravery to do anything, but, he's gone now."

"Not having to hide my face so much

"Hmm, guess."

"Rejoice about leaving the cruel world behind, and hopefully, not re-living it again."
I will be known in-game as Mystic-Breath after the update~

Offline ƁяєαтнƖєѕѕ

• Half Moon
  • Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ғʟʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 09:58:55 AM »
First off, what's your name? Got any nicknames?: Jay Feathers, er yes, it is Jay for short

SWEET name. How old are you? [If immortal] Were you born like that? If not, how did you become immortal?: I am a 4 year old Winged Jay Wolf (human years); I am not immortal but I'm on a quest to get the stone of immortality. Mind showing me the way?

Before we get deep in this, what's your theme song or one that describes/fit you, if you have one?: Two Steps From Hell, Heart Of Courage (I had to capitalize each word lawls)

Do you enjoy others company? Are there certain types of people you get along with better than others?: I LOVE other floofs especially newbies, because it means that I can teach them the basics and not get awkward.

Is it hard or easy for you to make friends? Why or why not?: Very easy, I just seem to get along with everyone. I am outgoing and I love to help out... Or maybe their thirsty for meh items? Lawl

Tell me about your family -- your relatives, if you have any: I don't really know. My parents have disappeared shortly after I heard gunshots in the distance. Me and my 1 brother and 2 sisters were in a weaved nest placed on a high cliff... I knew I had to escape.

What about your friends? Your closest allies or partners?: Let's say I met most of them when out hunting. I gave them some gifts and we kind of bonded from then on...

Do you have a mate, or any romantic interest? Did you pursue them? [If so] How did you go about courting them?: I am a very lonely Winged Wolf, I tell ya...

Children; do you have them? Want them? Why or why not?: Pff, who wants children?

Have you had any recurring dreams or nightmares?: Yes, the day when I learnt to fly.. Does it signify something?

What is your most frightening memory? Most joyous? Most upsetting?: The day I lost my parents; it was both saddening and frightening.

What would your peers say about your appearance? What do you think of it?: Sassy.. Just kidding.... Er dunno c:

What about your personality?: Funny, always derpy and curious

Do you fear, obey, challenge or desire authority or power?: YES! MWAHAHA- er I mean, of course not.

Your [child, friend, parent, mate, etc] is being attacked, but you can't reach them yet! What is the first thing you do or say to the attacker to get them to stop?: Attack me instead?... I dunno, lure them with cookies.

Do you use a weapon to fight your enemies with? A power, ability, or brute strength?: I am a wolf of many powers. But I haven't yet discovered them lawl.

If you have any, what is your main goals in life?: To finally tame the bloody dragon >.<

What are some of your personal sins? Not judging, but no one is perfect: I ate a burger without sharing it >.<

What is your biggest regret?: Using those tame skills on a red panda when I could have saved them up for that dragon >.<

Is there anything that you would willingly die for? Anyone?: Myself...

How far are you willing to go to defend your beliefs?: As far as I have to, I guess. Which is very far according to my calculations.

Do you occasionally have any morbid ideas or thoughts that go against what you believe?: I would imagine so.. "ditch that newb, ditch that NEWB"... Just kidding, nope, not yet.

Who is your biggest role model, and why?: That Monster Cow.... It knows great hiding skills, despite the size >.<

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?: My tendency to create awkward moments...

If you could change one thing about someone else, who would you affect and what would you change?: I don't really know...

And finally, if you knew tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do with the time you have left?: I would spend it with my friends in the Hidden Valley. A good day's hunting is all I need.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 10:03:39 AM by Jay Feathers »