March 28, 2024, 11:04:50 AM

Author Topic: Literature for the Soul  (Read 6788 times)

Offline midnightfang

• Quarter Moon
  • Its time to Purdge!!
    • View Profile
    • Ha
Literature for the Soul
« on: July 27, 2016, 12:19:02 AM »
A small child waits outside the door. She sits and watches the cars go by. Her mother in the kitchen over the stove cooking he dinner. It was a cool misty afternoon. Candles were burning through the hard wax. The wax drips down slowly to the bottom. The table was set and the food was ready.
After dinner the child was tucked into bed. She lay there tired but wanting to stay awake. She crept out of bed, opening the door slowly, she crept through the hallway. She opened the back door slowly. Her backyard was HUGE. She slowed the door slowly and started to run. Her feet bounding on the grass making small imprints in the ground. She ran towards a cherry tree. Fireflies started to gather around her. She closed her eyes as something furry and big picked her up. She opened her eyes seeing she was on a wolf. His fur soft he turned his head around. His eyes piercing blue, his nose wet. His fur black and gray, he started to run off. She grabbed his fur lightly. She started to fall asleep on the wolf.        **********************************************************
She woke up near a pond with a million fireflies surrounding her. She got up and saw a piercing red rose with bite marks on it. There was a trail of roses back to her house and she picked up every one of them. In the distance there was a set of eyes that followed her home.

Piercing blue eyes
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 12:20:47 AM by midnightfang »
Lifes to short to quit.

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
Re: Literature for the Soul
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 12:43:44 PM »
That was beautiful....

Offline Shadow55

• Half Moon
  • Loser
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 07:00:26 PM »
  :-* Omg that was amazing! i wish i was good at writing. but i am not seeing i have dyslexia i make tons of mistakes with writing and talking.

Offline caso

• New Moon
    • View Profile
    • lastmoon
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:18:58 AM »
It very fun game

gclub

Offline CanineCat

• Full Moon
  • freddie is a god
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 11:04:57 AM »
*robs a tissue factory* AMAZING *Loud crying* THIS IS HOW MANY TISSUES I NEED SO BOOTYFUL I love this!
woah im back wtf