March 28, 2024, 11:05:02 PM

Author Topic: Locomations timeline start  (Read 13085 times)

Offline SnowLeopardgirl

• Half Moon
  • ~The Answer's Black and White~
    • View Profile
Locomations timeline start
« on: January 01, 2019, 12:03:51 AM »
🐯 Locomations: The Pure Crescent 🐯

(p.s: I'm not an author, be gentle.)

P R O L O G U E 
Indiana peered up at the thundering sky as the cleansing rain poured from above. The nightmare was finally over. Kojo and Nefera, the rogue tyrants, had been defeated. "But it doesn't heal the scars of the past," Indiana thought. Indi closes his eyes for a moment, feeling the flowing rainfall on his face, thinking of his deceased father. Then he turned his attention to Margaret, roaring to the citizens...   

Chapter I:

Indiana's P.O.V

As I left the Castle of Illusion's Town Hall, I had only one thing on my mind that day. How will I fulfill my responsibility now that I am an Elite? I'll find out later. It's not important right now. I can't stand Vincent. He's that typical son-of-a-bitch cigar-smoking badass gang member with long black hair and scarred body. Vince acts like he's better than me. I'll beat him, no matter-

"Ungh!"
"Watch where you're going, kid."
Grrrr...

Speak of the devil, that was Vincent now. He is such a pain in the rear. Well, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight.

Time Skip~

"Can you just fuck off at least once? I'm just trying to do my work. Besides, it was just one mistake! "
"What? It's not my problem that you had a mishap at Spirit Hills."
"Dude, It was YOUR fault! You PUSHED ME INTO A SET OF BUFFERS AND-"
"Hey, what is going on here?!"
"Margaret, let me explain-"

(to be continued) 

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:49:10 PM by SnowLeopardgirl »
Different, but not less. - T.G