March 28, 2024, 09:31:01 PM

Author Topic: Sebastian's Death [Fan-Made]  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Veronica

• Quarter Moon
  • Alias: Veronica, Celeste, Hina
    • View Profile
    • Quotev - Extremely active !!
Sebastian's Death [Fan-Made]
« on: September 02, 2015, 09:12:05 PM »
Oh, please do calm yourself.
As the title states, this is only a fan-made story. Sebastian never really and truly dies anywhere in the series. Of course, this will be slightly sad and of course there is blood. Enjoy.
Notice: I never had the motivations or any ideas to write, until during the middle of school where my hand picked up my pen and took control and wrote this down on my paper. The original paper version isn't this here. THIS, what you're about to read, is a revised version to what I originally wrote.

Spoiler for :
"Young master!" Sebastian screamed, reaching out to grab his young master's hand. "Sebastian!" His young master, Ciel Phantomhive, replied. Sebastian temporarily had Ciel's hand until The Undertaker's death scythe impaled him right through his body. Flipping over the railing, his hand slipping out Ciel's hand and crashed into the floor with a loud thud.Sebastian motionlessly laid there, eyes wide open as he bled out slowly. "F-For once... My demon side fa-fails... to behave and o-obey..." He choked out, blood splattering as he spoke.Ciel ran down the stairway. Once he was closer to the bottom of the stairs, he rode the railing down, the same railing Sebastian flipped over.Running over to Sebastian, he lightly hovered over Sebastian's body and stared down at him. "Sebastian, get up." Ciel ordered. Sebastian stayed still. "Sebastian, I said GET. UP." He ordered again, more force in his voice. "SEBASTIAN, CAN YOU HEAR ME!?" Ciel screamed. Sebastian's eyes slowly opened. "Yes, I can hear you just fine. No need to shout." Sebastian said, putting emphasis on 'need'. Sebastian tried to sit up, Ciel moving out of his way. Sebastian's energy drained out quicker than he thought and he smacked back down, his eyes closing and his breathing slowing."Se.. bas... tian..." Ciel said, pausing every once in a while as tears slowly formed in his eyes. Sebastian stayed still, his eyes slowly opening again as he said weakly and quietly with a mouth full of gurgling blood, "Farewell, my young lord."His eyes closed once more, his mouth shutting itself slowly before he took his last breath. Ciel started to loudly sob.Almost an hour later, Ciel slowly stopped and stood up, grabbing Sebastian by his hair and dragging the tall and heavy demon butler to his manor. Ciel locked himself in his room with a lifeless Sebastian, slowly going insane without Sebastian and pretending as if Sebastian was still alive."Still alive. Still by my side. Still my shield. Still my sword. Still my butler." Ciel quietly said, rocking himself to sleep in the corner of his room as lifeless Sebastian laid in front of him.