March 29, 2024, 03:39:08 PM

Author Topic: Sneak Peak at Crimson:Darkness  (Read 2250 times)

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
Sneak Peak at Crimson:Darkness
« on: September 24, 2015, 01:14:05 AM »
Yeah I do write stories, I  am just super quiet about them. Here's a little peak at Crimson: Darkness, a story dedicated to one of my oldest characters.

''My words are the Law, therefore, you must listen. Tempests are to never walk on this land ever again. Anyone found hiding or affiliated with them will be executed publicly. Their families or offspring from then on will have to face the shame their ancestors dealt. Tempests themselves however...I will deal with.''
~Faal Kun Gein

And that's how this story goes. Cliche thing is, hey, I'm a tempest. But I'm also the villain. I never walk during the day. I stalk when night falls on this cursed Citadel.
Kun Gein, or Light One, is what you humans call ''God''. Its different here. There's laws, yeah, but its harsher. Vul Gein, or Dark One, commands the legions of hell. Nobody knows if legends are true, but they say Vul Gein has seven heads, each for one of the Seven Deadly Sins. Though, she could have just one, but no one knows.
 Now, Darkonia isn't very dark, but its history is extremely shady. As in ''How many dead bodies until I find the source?'' shady. Before my line came into control of the whole damned region, the people here lived pretty peacefully. But there were breaking points, especially the war way back when. During that time, the current rulers were killed, and the Crimson line took the throne, by force of course.
 That is the time it was ruled unholy to be a tempest, or even affiliated with them. Bad news, you had a ruler over your heads that was one back then. Known as ''The Shade'' or Overlord Crimson, no one knew his real name, many were too afraid to even bother asking. He may not have been in charge, but the rack of Draconian bones lining his robes gave him the rightful title of ''Overlord''.
 That basic historical fact behind, I've lived this far, and it isn't pretty. Cursed, broken, scarred, and bitter to the core, I am not a happy being. I mean.. What made you think I was nice at all? Villain is a key word; I am not a hero.
 Lets skip a bit into the history some more. This is important so take some notes.
Basically in this system of giant floating rocks and shit, each of the planets are guarded by giant beings. These Guardians, of course, were each based on the planets themselves. Allow me to explain because your brain is probably too small to process this at all.
 Melonia's Guardian is Meiloch. Melonia's cold winds and dark forboding land results with Meiloch being blind and sea dwelling. Meiloch is the happiest of the Guardians, whatever happy for them is.
 Darkonia's Guardian is dead and a vengeful spirit wreaking havoc as of now. Draknia was a very protective Guardian, but after being killed by those he protected...things turned. Draknia's neck was surrounded in a dark purple flame, presumably due to the hot arid conditions here.
 Xenon's Guardian, is well, Zeenone. Once a noble beast, named Morbin, he spent the last of his days designing his second life, as a robot A.I. As the last of his kind, and now a simple shadow of the great beasts, Zeenone lost all sanity when transferred to his digital persona.
 Mordor's (It could be pronounced ''Mortor'') Guardian, Magmias, is the sleeping giant. Magmias sleeps, ever since the battle of the giants, having been fatally wounded, he sleeps deeply, the only way he could have survived was to give up his position as a living giant. Magmias often causes lava geysers to erupt from the surface of Mordor. He acts as a shield.
 Ullaria, well no one knows its Guardian. The surface is more dangerous than Xenon's poisonous gas clouds, acid rain, and living dead. Ullaria, or Land of Living Nightmares, is scarcely populated in any way.
 You've got the concepts of this galaxy, so now, this legend really begins.

You can view the rest of the story so far on Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/95658729-crimson-darkness-dusk
i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies