March 28, 2024, 10:55:15 AM

Author Topic: The Mind, Body, and Soul [WWS]  (Read 6173 times)

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
  • "ur weak bc you eject yourself from drama!!!1"
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
The Mind, Body, and Soul [WWS]
« on: June 20, 2016, 03:21:46 AM »
The world slowed down. Every insect flying seemed to push forward, as if through some dense liquid. Entire ships ground down to a stop. The underground well simmered in an ancient glow.

The skeletal remains of some old being stayed put. Three objects were placed in unison towards it. A head, resembling some kind of half-open furnace. A torso, strong as titanium and lithe like spiderweb. And last a burning flame. Each of these represented the simplest things for beings.

The mind. The body. The soul. An arc of fierce light shone and shot forth through the ground and onto the circle containing the skeleton. Mortals watching could not see details, but a hazy shadow indicating the transformation inside of the column.

Dust picked up speed and swirled. The earth rumbled and belched rocks forth. The crumbling earth left the skeleton to rise in the simmering light. The objects lifted to attach, one by one. Attaching to the floating skeleton, bringing back the once magnificent being to life once more. The furnace head smashed into place by the vertebrae, belching flames from the cracked open skull. The jaw opened and snapped shut, attuning to this new life. The lithe body absorbed the spinal cord and vertebrae, cracking stiffly and stretching back into place. Such a wonderful feeling, to finally have your physical being given back. The soul rushed forward, igniting the flames inside the skull, chest, and tail brighter. Giving it a color of purity. Golden flames sputtered and crackled, eager to right the wrongs.

The mind, body, and soul. Together... at last.

The light column exploded and the being shot forth into the sky, snapping open unused wings that scattered the light fiercely. From a distance, the entire event was like a pillar of light smashing into the ground and moments after a large pulse ricocheted back up, causing it all the explode into twinkling suns of very tiny proportions.

Truyen hissed with glee. Set free, after so many centuries! But... everything was in disarray. It had to be fixed. The enormous white being turned its furnace head towards a shadowy corner of the horizon.

"And thus sayeth the Recorder, "the fair sayer shall rise once more. They shall reap revenge upon their sibling, to right all wrongs. To find T R U T H within chaos and evil."" The voice of Truyen rumbled gloriously, each word letting loose divine breath.

Truyen roared delightfully and snapped their wings to attention. Flying steadily, the guardian of truth would cause war for the greater good.

i'm probably not coming back
:3c
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
Re: The Mind, Body, and Soul [WWS]
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 04:47:26 PM »
Cool as always, Sinpai <3

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 05:21:36 PM »
:0 how'd you figure out my skype contact name

how
bc ppl can b sore babies

Offline Aetherna

• July 2016 MoTM
  • Full Moon
  • ~The original potato queen~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 08:27:49 PM »

how

I didn't know that was your skype name LMAO. I've seen people refer to you as that.

Offline SinPrince

• Full Moon
    • View Profile
    • New Art. Better site.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 08:44:21 PM »

how

I didn't know that was your skype name LMAO. I've seen people refer to you as that.

wheezes
it spread quickly.

actually its not literally my user. its just my screen user. ; }
bc ppl can b sore babies