March 28, 2024, 10:57:44 AM

Author Topic: Trading and selling items  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Felinefennec

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Trading and selling items
« on: December 30, 2016, 07:46:36 PM »
Hello! I bought a Scrolling Cloud Bubble for one silver medal, but...I don't really like it as much as I thought I would. I do not believe there is a way to sell your items, so I'm just trading it away :D

I would think that something worth another silver medal would be a fair trade? Right? I really want the left of the spiked bracelets or you could make an offer of another item.

I also have multiple Cadence Hammers for trade/sell as well. I would also just take a silver medal for the Cloud bubble, that's fair right? (I'm new so I don't know.)

EDIT: I also have multiple Rainbow guitars I don't want. I'm trying to work my way up for the Swirling Star shard, so just to sell these would also work. I'm trying to get the shard pretty soon, so if I could sell these for silver or a few bronze or just trade them would be fine.

EDIT#2: I now have some R claws I don't want. Those will also be up for trade/sell

Please correct me if I got my rarities mixed up. Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:23:54 PM by Felinefennec »

Offline Shadow55

• Half Moon
  • Loser
    • View Profile
Re: Trading and selling items
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 04:14:46 PM »
sounds like you have alot of neat stuff i am kinda interested in the claw if i ever see you in game i can show you what i have and try to trade for it if you would like :D

Offline Felinefennec

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Trading and selling items
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 05:15:52 PM »
That would be good! I'm getting back on the game now so you might be able to find me. You'll probably find me playing as my character Salem.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 05:18:51 PM by Felinefennec »