March 28, 2024, 04:57:21 PM

Author Topic: Toxic's Preset Shop! (CLOSED!)  (Read 13190 times)

Offline ToxicNightmare

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Toxic's Preset Shop! (CLOSED!)
« on: January 20, 2018, 11:59:43 PM »
NOTICE: Okay so, for now my shop will be closed for some personal reasons. Currently, I feel as if I am unfit to take commissions at this time, so please stay posted for when they are reopened. Thanks for understanding!

Alrighty so, I wasn't sure if I wanted to open this up or not butttt I guess why not? :DD

So, Information on this! c: First, I will accept both IG currency, and actual money for those of you who don't want to actually to pay medals! I'm not 100% sure what to price things at? So, if there are recommendations or anything feel free to do so! First off, I'll list my rules! YOU MUST read them before you submit your commission.

1.) You MUST give me a detailed description of what you want, or a reference. I WILL NOT accept 'surprise me!' or 'Do whatever you want!'

2.) I will NOT provide the submission fee! If you would like to get your preset in game, that is something you're going to have to get on your own of your own accord. Once I complete your preset,
 I will send you the files over Mediafire.

3.) Payment WILL BE expected after your preset is complete. After details are given, I prefer you keep in touch with me through the forum, OR you can request my discord/skype.

4.) If you fail to pay, I will hold onto it for 48 hours after completion before I delete the files to make room for further works. If you don't have payment in hand at the time PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I can hold it until your payment can be made.

5.) If you are paying with medals, PAYMENT MUST BE HAD ON HAND. I will not wait for you to save up for medals if you are unprepared. Doing these presets do take time, but usually getting medals can take longer. I'm patient, but not that patient.

6.) If you see that my slots are full, messaging me if I can make an exception may be denied depending on my mood. Chances are, I won't accept your request. I have slots for a reason, and that is so I don't overwhelm or stress myself out.

7.) DO NOT rush me. It will be done when it's done, presets take time and being not as familiar with some concepts can be a problem. Please be patient with me! You'll get updates in time.

8.) Be respectful! It's common sense, if slots are full don't be rude to me or other users JUST BECAUSE a slot is taken! Treat others, and myself how you want to be treated.

9.) Be polite, do not demand I make you a preset because it'll instantly be denied. NO ONE likes being ordered or bossed around.

10.) PLEASE try to refrain from requesting presets with body's that don't have UV's. Wolf heads, and most unoriginal heads are included here! Head 10 will be an exception because as seen in the examples I HAVE DONE that one, and have a general idea of where things go, however I will not do any other body parts that are without an UV. Reason being, it's stressing and annoying having to constantly guess where things are. Thank you for understanding.

11.) Finally, enjoy! I'm opening this because it's something I enjoy doing! I spend a lot of time on these, and I love making people happy! When posting/messaging me your preset details, please include 'Potato!' in your message so I know that you have read these rules!

Here are some examples of presets I've made!
Dragons Den ones
Spoiler for Hiden:

Last Moon Presets
Spoiler for Hiden:

Prices!

Normal preset with no effects, and simple design: 5 Gold Medals ( $10 USD )

Normal preset with no effects, complicated design: 7 Gold Medals ( $13 USD )

Preset with few Scrolling markings: 1 Diamond Medal + 1 Gold Medal if Complicated.( $15 USD + $2 if complicated. )

Preset with lots of Scrolling markigs: 1 Diamond Medal + 2 Gold Medals + 1 Gold Medal if complicated design. ( $18 USD + $2 if complicated.)

Preset with few Glowng markings: 8 Gold Medals + 1 Gold Medal if Complicated.( $15 USD + $2 if complicated. )

Preset with lots of Glowing markings: 8 Gold Medals + 1 Gold Medal if complicated design. ( $18 USD + $2 if complicated.)

Preset with Glowing and Scrolling: 1 Diamond Medal + 3 Gold Medals ( $19 USD )

Preset with lots of Glowing and Scrolling: 1 Diamond Medal + 4 Gold Medals ( $20 USD )

Preset with Transparency, Glowing, and Scrolling: 2 Diamond Medals ( $25 USD)

Open Slots:
1.) Open!
2.) Open!
3.) Open!
4.) Open!

Completed Presets:

Macabre's - Boondocks
https://img00.deviantart.net/11f0/i/2018/020/6/8/boondockspreset_by_toxicnightmare756-dc0mu92.png

Nepthys' - Nepthys
Spoiler for Hiden:

Thanks for reading and considering working with me! :D
~Toxic
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 06:27:01 AM by ToxicNightmare »

Offline Phrike

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Toxic's Preset Shop!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 01:11:02 AM »
I love u toxic mah frand cx

Offline ToxicNightmare

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 02:05:07 AM »
I love u toxic mah frand cx

You too fren! <3 I PM'd you bout your preset btw you should get back to meh

Offline Mac

• discord: mac#0928
  • Admin
  • Formerly Macabre
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 04:00:13 AM »
That second boy is mine and I love him SO MUCH!! You guys will not be disappointed by Toxic’s work. Super friendly and SUPER TALENTED!! 100% amazing  ❤️❤️❤️

Offline Kush

• Half Moon
  • Don't try me, binch. I will find you and kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 05:11:27 AM »
Question. For the payment is it money and the medals or either. I am just a bit confused.. if it is just the medals or the money then I will definitely ask for a slot cuz I am broke. ;v;

Hello.
I am Kush[Daska].
I am (now) 16 and I am obsessed with drawing.
I love making new friends so if you want to DM me, or meet me in game I am totally down. :))

Offline ToxicNightmare

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 11:24:25 PM »
Question. For the payment is it money and the medals or either. I am just a bit confused.. if it is just the medals or the money then I will definitely ask for a slot cuz I am broke. ;v;

It's either or!! :D You can either pay money OR medals <3 You do not need to have both. I put the money option there for people who rather pay money instead of quest a whole bunch.

@daska
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:30:05 PM by ToxicNightmare »

Offline Kush

• Half Moon
  • Don't try me, binch. I will find you and kill you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 07:23:56 PM »
Ah, thanks! ^^'

Hello.
I am Kush[Daska].
I am (now) 16 and I am obsessed with drawing.
I love making new friends so if you want to DM me, or meet me in game I am totally down. :))