March 29, 2024, 09:37:43 AM

Author Topic: NEON'S GALLERY σƒ ART AND VIDEOS  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
NEON'S GALLERY
Of Art and Videos

(Warning! Large Images!)

Notes
  • I do not take requests.
  • You may not use any of my art without my permission.
  • Critiques and Comments are welcome!

You can also find my art on:
DeviantArt
Tumblr
Youtube
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:03:16 PM by Bazookaneon »
B A Z O O K A ! !

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
ART

Gone For Another Swim

My most recent piece of work. I felt that my old background needed some updating, so I once again chose my pokesona, Neon (the Lugia,) as the subject of my latest project. I'm very satisfied with how it turned out, and I feel that it is a big improvement from my previous background.

Spring Has Arrived!

A project I did for the recently closed deviantArt group, PKMN-Crossing. This features my character for the group, Celeste the Servine, and her pet Anorith, Oliver, as they stroll outside on a beautiful spring morning. This is one of my favorite pieces that I did for the group, along with "Under the Autumn Moon," which I did in October. It's sad to see the group go, but I had fun being a part of it.

Oh look, a Luke Pony.

As you can tell from my icon, Luke Triton from the Professor Layton series happens to be one of my favorite video game characters. I run a roleplay blog for him on tumblr (xbluecap) and a little fun with my friend resulted in me drawing a pony-fied Luke. Also included my friend's character, who roleplays a Link, also pony-fied.

Tea and Cakes

Speaking of which, have some Professor Layton Art. I should mention that playing Azran Legacy made me sick with feels and made Aurora and Luke buddies my OTP. A quote from the game where Aurora mentioned that she wanted to share a cake with Luke inspired me to draw this. I really wish they had a special episode or something that summed up their friendship. ;w;

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 10:49:53 PM by Bazookaneon »
B A Z O O K A ! !

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
VIDEOS
(Click the titles!)

Swimming

A video that I am most proud of. I made it around this time just last year. The video includes clips from Brave, HTTYD, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmarron, and other content. The song I used is called "Swimming," from the Water Horse Soundtrack.

I Will Always Remember the Stuff We Did

A slightly fixed up version of a video in January of 2013. The video uses the song "Stuff We Did" from the Up Soundtrack. I'm happy with it! :3

We Were the Kings and Queens of Promise

Did I mention how much I love 30 Seconds to Mars? So I made an AMV using clips from the video game "Journey" and the song "Kings and Queens" this one is probably my most recent work, since the more recent videos I've made are just fixed up versions of older ones.

Legend of the Guardians - 300

A LOTG trailer I made using audio from the famous 300 trailer. This one's a newer version of an older one that I made, but unfortunately you'll encounter a slight ticking sound in the middle of the trailer, curtesy of youtube video creator. I had found that I had made a mistake in the editting, so I had to fix it up in the youtube video editor since Sony Vegas takes so freakin' long to render videos. Hope you still enjoy it!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:02:11 PM by Bazookaneon »
B A Z O O K A ! !

Offline War

• Full Moon
  • best be left to his own devices
    • View Profile
OHMYGOD PROFESSOR LAYTON GDHGDFGHDGSDD
I love you man

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
holy christ above these are all fantastic.
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
Hnnng Moo why are you so good

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
Thanks guys!
I need to do more art this summer. I've been doing all sorts of stuff in my sketchbooks, but I'm too lazy to scan them all LOL.

I'll probably add some LM sketches at some point though~
B A Z O O K A ! !

Offline SlayerWolf

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
OMG :O
Videos and arts is very cool!
I like the Guardians video so much!

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
Here's more art for ya!

This here is a full-color drawing of my character Rune, who I use in roleplays here in Last Moon. He's a little winged/horned nine year-old boy who wanders about. I love him dearly! You can find out more about him on my roster page in the character bios section. :)
B A Z O O K A ! !

Offline Bazookaneon

• Full Moon
  • BAZOOKA!!
    • View Profile
Yeeeaaah something new!

New Signature!!
B A Z O O K A ! !