March 28, 2024, 08:58:51 PM

Author Topic: Spiritual creature eggs! ( Planning to sell them soon! )  (Read 8489 times)

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
    • AngelCnderSwitchingAdventureGame[2nd website]
Spiritual creature eggs! ( Planning to sell them soon! )
« on: June 12, 2018, 03:17:47 AM »
Hello all, its me CnderAngel14 again, and I would like to introduce you to my eggs. ^ ^

This is pretty exciting for me, I been working on these eggs for some time now. And some of you might of saw my post, in the Last Moon server in the art section. I plan on selling these eggs in my etsy store, which is my first time owning an etsy store. Which is why I am excited.

Anyway, before I sell, I need to know if people are interesting in having one. If so, I will make more and preparing my shop for it.

These are no like eggs you seen, nor bought. These are spiritual eggs, currently for now is the Griffen and the Phoenix egg that are going to be spiritual eggs at this time. ( More info about that in a bit later. ) The creatures eggs that is in this photo are;

Red egg: Phoenix

Blue and the green egg: Dragon eggs

Blue and yellow egg: Griffen egg

The other blue egg, weird symbols: Dream Rayvern egg, which is from off my species, this egg is a future type of egg after my etsy store  if its been open some time now.

Now that is out of the way, here is what I mean with spiritual egg.

I have an idea for having some thing like hatching. ^ ^ But its like a spiritual imagination kind of thing, so its shorta like its hatching to you. Basically, the Griffen and the Phoenix at this time will be spiritual eggs as I said above, its a fun game and its rare those who want to try.
 ( I am hoping this works for others, it seemed to work for me when I was working on one.  ) If you focus enough and over time on the egg that you have bought enough, you might imagine that animal spirit and should reveal to you; so you get to see what it looks like, like coming up with a new character.

If that makes any sense to you guys that is, not sure many of you are into the spiritual stuff, but its for fun shake. Either way, you chose the spiritual game or just for decoration wise. It still a cool looking creature egg.
Also you can shake the egg, and they make noise. ^ ^ They are filled in mainly sand, candle wax ( to bring forth spirit of the animal. ), and maybe a random bell. ( Someone gave me this idea. )

Anyway I hope you guys like my eggs, and let me know what you think. Would you guys buy one? Please comment below and let me know what you think, that way I am certain they are worth for sell or not.

P.s I'll be very appreciate more, if you share my eggs to your friends and family, so I can get notice more.  Thank you for your time, if you have read this. <3
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 12:26:25 AM by CnderAngel14 »

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Spiritual creature eggs! ( Planning to sell them soon! )
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 06:47:24 AM »
Sooooo, they're like adoptable's? Sounds interesting! I look forward to the result o: I wouldn't say I'd plan on buying one until I see some examples of course, maybe people on other websites (like d.A) would buy them for sure! I'll look into this in the near future.

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 09:46:22 AM »
Sooooo, they're like adoptable's? Sounds interesting! I look forward to the result o: I wouldn't say I'd plan on buying one until I see some examples of course, maybe people on other websites (like d.A) would buy them for sure! I'll look into this in the near future.

Yes, they shorta are in some way yes. But it is rare to get a spiritual animal tho. Ikr? I came up with this idea a few weeks back, when I was working on my griffen egg which is the blue and yellow one there, I imagine my own griffen so it gaved me the idea. As so do I, I am excited for my shop, ^ ^ and of course! I'll be happy to update this thread and show more examples. :D I can pm you if you want, when I have better view of each egg here. Also that is fine if you don't buy one, all I am interest right now if people would buy one, so far I got so many people that seem to be liking my eggs. So that is a good sign that others will buy them. I was planning to post the photo soon on DA anyway, and yeah they would. Oh awesome! I'll keep you update then! :) Thanks for the comment btw, most appreciate it. ^ ^

Offline PaperCut

• December MoTM 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 10:22:53 AM »

Yes, they shorta are in some way yes. But it is rare to get a spiritual animal tho. Ikr? I came up with this idea a few weeks back, when I was working on my griffen egg which is the blue and yellow one there, I imagine my own griffen so it gaved me the idea. As so do I, I am excited for my shop, ^ ^ and of course! I'll be happy to update this thread and show more examples. :D I can pm you if you want, when I have better view of each egg here. Also that is fine if you don't buy one, all I am interest right now if people would buy one, so far I got so many people that seem to be liking my eggs. So that is a good sign that others will buy them. I was planning to post the photo soon on DA anyway, and yeah they would. Oh awesome! I'll keep you update then! :) Thanks for the comment btw, most appreciate it. ^ ^
No worries, don't need to PM me, just edit your original post. ^^ I'm sure I'll see it eventually, best of luck to you!

If you need in-game assistance, contact an administrator!

Offline CnderAngel14

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 05:02:14 PM »

No worries, don't need to PM me, just edit your original post. ^^ I'm sure I'll see it eventually, best of luck to you!

Ah okay! ^ ^ And will do! Thanks! :D

Offline Alexis 1123

• Full Moon
  • discord- CodeBlue#6251 (Let me come and save u)
    • View Profile
    • Lastmoon
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2018, 06:10:04 PM »
DO ur great job i love ur arts