March 29, 2024, 10:19:46 AM

Author Topic: When I Was Little, I Used To...  (Read 13784 times)

Offline Zaroque

• DoE Administrator
  • Legendary Moon
    • View Profile
    • dA
Re: When I Was Little, I Used To...
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2014, 01:30:59 PM »
When I was little, I thought in order to become pregnant you had to kiss someone.
~ R E T I R E D ~

FA || art 

"I didn't let my schooling get in the way of my education"
- Mark Twain

Offline Meadowstar

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2014, 11:55:04 PM »
When I was little, when no one was looking, I'd take the bottle of chocolate syrup out of the fridge, and I'd drink it and then quickly put it back. No one ever knew until years later. :P

And, I also used to imagine random cartoon characters everywhere, doing crazy stuff (I don't even remember what). Sometimes I still do, except not TV characters. lol

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 01:46:12 AM »
When I was little I used to think the sun and moon followed the car when driving huehue.

Offline Haruki

• Your friendly neighborhood mofo
  • Full Moon
  • Don't be such a haur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2014, 03:42:00 AM »
When I was little, I saw my dad drinking out of a Skyy vodka bottle and was like, 'Can I try it, dad?' and he was like, 'Sure!' Except he didn't give me actual vodka he gave me some delicious af orange-banana juice and I was like DUDE THIS IS THE BEST SHIT EVER so I went to my mom and asked her to buy vodka from the grocery store and she flipped out and my dad laughed and laughed and laughed.

And that's how alcoholism begins, boys and girls.

Offline Aɴᴄᴀ

• Half Moon
  • I'm here for the food.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2014, 11:17:26 AM »
When I was little, I thought everything that is yellow and black striped are bees/wasps/etc. so my mom was sleeping on an afternoon and I came to sleep with her (oh wow totally sounded ok) and I saw this little sticker on the floor of an egg that was yellow and black striped and I started crying so loud bc I was afraid of bees and I woke up my mom and she took me to my bed and said to sleep there instead lol.

Offline Fickle

• Quarter Moon
  • Fickle
    • View Profile
    • Fickle's DA
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 11:21:14 AM »
When I was little I used to jump off the bed because I thought If I do it a multiple times I will start flying. Yeah.. I was very intelligent child..

In-game username: Fickle

Offline DreamCatchers

• Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 02:03:13 AM »
When I was little, I used to be terrified of peanuts. Why? Because I though I was going to grow a tree inside of meh. xD

Offline Husky

• Cobcat
  • Remember your constants
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 02:55:34 AM »
^^^^ except I was like that with apple/watermelon seeds lol

Offline Snackman

• New Moon
  • From the school of the hard knocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 04:21:08 AM »
When I was little I used to cry when I ate pancakes because I didn't like getting syrup on my fingers.

When I was little I thought I could put on my own diapers and ended up putting on a maxi pad...sticky side up. So it stuck to my skin and I cried.

When I was little I had a mini red broom so I could help my mom clean the house. Instead I used it as a weapon to terrorize my cousins and siblings

And finally!
When I was little(like 6+ months or so...I've been told this story so I don't actually remember doing this) I used to pull down the shirt of whoever was holding me in attempts to get milk.

Offline jengatower

• Quarter Moon
  • plug it in and change the world~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2015, 12:47:53 AM »
When I was little I thought you get pregnant from the kiss on your wedding day. Because of this, I wanted to get my tubes tied right after the kiss. I got the idea from my mother, who got her tubes tied after I was born. I also thought the babies came out of the belly button.

I was never taught that being attracted to the opposite sex was bad (i wasn't born into a religious household), I just thought it was a humorous subject. Probably because the cartoons I watched often portrayed attraction to the opposite sex a humorous subject. Of course I don't believe this anymore.

I thought the food you ate was stacked in a single file tower in your stomach.

In car rides, I used to create this character in my head and he would hop on trees, telephone lines, and such as the car moved. If he didn't hop in time he would get left behind.

call be jenga
in-game name is jengatower

Offline Divinejackal

• Quarter Moon
  • RIP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2015, 06:21:35 AM »
When I was little I thought that I could drink paint.
When I was little I used to think that dinosaur was a fancy word for dog.