March 19, 2024, 03:23:19 AM

Author Topic: 👑Preset Commissions☢  (Read 2848 times)

Offline Saii (Quit)

• a fucking weeaboo
  • Half Moon
  • holy shit im dumb
    • View Profile
👑Preset Commissions☢
« on: December 03, 2015, 03:26:19 AM »
Hello there everyone, I'm here today to tell you all that I have indeed decided to open up Preset commissions. After having so many people ask me if I could make them a preset, it's really fueled my muse, knowing how many people enjoy my work.

However, before we get to the actual preset stuff, like all things in life, there are some rules to get out of the way first.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules

🌑 I am more than happy to make you a preset, however, I am NOT responsible for getting it in game, that is still up to you.

🌑 I won't start on your preset until it's been paid for first. If at any time during the creation of making the preset, and you don't want it anymore, let me know and I'll give you a refund.

🌑 Once I have finished the preset and send you the files, there will be NO REFUNDS. If you lose the files for any reason, I keep all preset files that I make, I'll send them to you again. :)

🌑 I refuse to copy designs, use ideas that already have been used, or make any copyrighted characters. Be original!

🌑 I will need a picture of your character! I don't do well going off descriptions and will more than likely mess it up unless it's a picture.

🌑I don't do free or discounted presets, please know that my prices are firm.

🌑 If you want a Semi-Transparent marking, please understand that I will not be doing any galaxy/space themed designs for personal reasons.

Examples:

Warning! Image heavy!

Spoiler for Hiden:

Prices

🌑 Basic Price: 5 gold

🌑 Fully Transparent: 4 extra gold per body part

🌑 Scrolling: 4 extra gold per body part

🌑 Glow: 4 extra gold per body part

🌑 Semi-Transparent: 1 extra diamond per body part

🌑 Semi-Transparent Scroll: 1 extra diamond per body part

Forum

Please PM me with the information fully filled out. If you'd rather skype me, message me and I'll give you my skype.

Code: [Select]
In-game Username:
•Name of Preset/Character:
•Image of Character:
•Preset body part numbers:
•What kind of extra coding if any? (IE: Transparent, scrolling, glow):
•Describe where you want the extra coding if any:
•If scrolling, provide a link to the picture you want:

Having trouble? Don't know where to find the preset body numbers? Please consult this thread to find the answers.
http://lastmoon.org/forum/presets-markings/last-moon-body-names-~-preset-help/

Example Forum

•In-game Username: Saii
•Name of Preset/Character: Najime
•Image of Character:

Spoiler for Hiden:

•Preset body part numbers: Body, Head8, Mane9, Tail6, No Wings, Tuft7
•What kind of extra coding if any? (IE: Transparent, scrolling, glow): Semi-Transparent on the tail and Glow on the eyes
•Describe where you want the extra coding if any: I'd like the snow leopard markings on the tale to have a semi-transparent scroll, and glow on the eyes.
•If scrolling, provide a link to the picture you want: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgcA2epm8liC0-xJNXye7-ZJVxz8eYnGEmCTbO8Eo9ZYLSqszdgA

Slots

🌑 Open [Paid/Unpaid]
🌑 Open [Paid/Unpaid]
🌑 Open [Paid/Unpaid]
🌑 Open [Paid/Unpaid]
🌑 Open [Paid/Unpaid]

« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 08:55:28 PM by Saii »