Last Moon > Presets & Markings

Zaroque's Preset Commissions: Closed

(1/4) > >>

Zaroque:
Hey all,

To make some pocket money, I'm opening up some preset commissions, for Last Moon and Dawn of Eternity (which has free and open submissions!).

I have 5 years experience in all kinds of code and effects for presets when I was working here, but these are some nice works I still have examples for (includes descriptions of special features). Most of the Last Moon one's are very old, and I made the Dawn of Eternity one recently.

Last Moon
Spoiler for Hiden:

Vel Vitrum
Semi-transparent mane and wings, scrolling markings, glowing eye (which constantly changes colour depending on the time of day and environment)

Emiyuu
Customised Wings

Unfinished Project
Semi-transparent mane, animated markings.

Dreamer

Scroll, semi-transparent mane.

Cookee

Semi-transparent (scrolling) and opaque wing textures, stationary semi-transparent mane.

Kovai

https://i.gyazo.com/6d9bf4dd40bfdea45a815fcb4130bafc.mp4 << SEE THE WINGS MOVE

Dawn of Eternity:
Spoiler for Hiden:

With and without custom items, completely glowing all over the body (even in the darkest maps).

Pricing Paypal only
£7/$9.17 Base price, no special effects.
Base + 1 Special effect = £15/$19.65
Base + 2 or more special effects = at least £20/$26.20

Forms are really boring to fill in, so post here if you're interested and I'll give you a shout via whatever chat program you want to use (e.g. Discord, Skype, Facebook. Discord is the best to catch me on). My Discord is Zaroque#7590.

My art commissions

Jenn:
Heyy Zaro
I'm thinkin' of getting a preset from ya for DoE but I've got a question
How much would it cost for the character to glow all over the body like the one that you made for yourself? Would it count as 1 special effect or more?

⋆✩⃛. ⋆ 「Dreamer」⋆✩.⋆:
OOo so pretty! I'd be interested in one for Last Moon! I have money on hand when you're ready, hon!

Zaroque:
Hey both, sorry for the late response, working on IRL commissions!

I'm free to accept both of your requests, if you'd like to give me a shout on Discord or PM me that's all fine (Zaroque#7590).
@Jenn yep that's counted as one effect!
@Dreamer thank you so much c:

Zaroque:
only one slot left.

excuse the double post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version