March 28, 2024, 11:24:10 PM

Author Topic: ||Preset Commissions||  (Read 14295 times)

Offline Cookee

• Master of Halloween 2015
  • Developer
  • ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100% ℓєт тнє gαмє вєgιη🎮🎧
    • View Profile
||Preset Commissions||
« on: June 04, 2018, 11:25:07 AM »
Heya babes and dudes!

Since I have some free time atm I can finally draw a bit more again and make presets.
So to earn a few pennies I'ld like to open some preset commissions.

Rules are simple
Be sure that the design of the character is yours. I wont search through the whole internet to see wether its stolen or not. I give ya my trust there so pls dont abuse it.
If you dont have a ref/design for the preset you can still get one, you could name me color wishes or leave it all to me.
Please bring a bit of patience with you. Some presets take a few hours to finish. Sometimes I finish them within one day, but other presets will take maybe 2 or 3 days.

Payment <Paypal only>
Normal preset/no special effects                                                                            5€/5.86$
Preset with transparency                                                                                       6€/7.04$
Preset with other effects/scrolling/semi-transparent/semi-transparent+scrolling        8€/9.38$
Preset with more effects at once                                                                           10/11.73$

Examples

Normal preset
Spoiler for Hiden:
Design by Lyric Design by Ulti

Preset with other effects
Spoiler for Hiden:
Description by Paps

Preset with more effects at once
Spoiler for Hiden:

You can contact me here on the forum or preferably in discord (Cookee#8293) to send me pictures of the design of the character and so we can talk about the preset.

Finished commissions
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 09:37:03 PM by Cookee »

Offline quest

• New Moon
    • View Profile
Re: ||Preset Commissions||
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 01:31:51 PM »
Ohhh! I love these! Unfortunately,I can't pay in paypal due some reason... But I'll definitely keep an eye on these wonderful work and hope you will open some slots for game currency/items someday. >.<

Offline Cookee

• Master of Halloween 2015
  • Developer
  • ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100% ℓєт тнє gαмє вєgιη🎮🎧
    • View Profile
Re: ||Preset Commissions||
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 02:14:26 PM »
Ty♥

Contact me in discord so we can talk about the preset