Help & Information > Tutorials

Game Guide (Controls)

<< < (8/8)

Jenxie13:

--- Quote from: Ge33850 on August 19, 2015, 04:37:41 PM ---I can't use the f1, f2, etc keys and the esc key doesn't work on my laptop, is there a way of changing the in-game settings?

--- End quote ---
Since you're on a laptop, you will need to press the function(fn) key located usually at the lower left next to the control(ctrl) button. Then while you're holding that said button in you can press one of the function keys so you can switch the modes.

FaintSilhouette:

--- Quote from: Jenxie13 on August 19, 2015, 08:46:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ge33850 on August 19, 2015, 04:37:41 PM ---I can't use the f1, f2, etc keys and the esc key doesn't work on my laptop, is there a way of changing the in-game settings?

--- End quote ---
Since you're on a laptop, you will need to press the function(fn) key located usually at the lower left next to the control(ctrl) button. Then while you're holding that said button in you can press one of the function keys so you can switch the modes.
--- End quote ---

Alternatively, using the right "Shift" key while pressing them also works on some laptops too. I have the same problem.

Ge33850:

--- Quote from: FaintSilhouette on August 19, 2015, 09:05:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jenxie13 on August 19, 2015, 08:46:23 PM ---

--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---

Alternatively, using the right "Shift" key while pressing them also works on some laptops too. I have the same problem.

--- End quote ---
thanks! I really wanted to start on Music videos for this game, at the moment I only use feralheart... Oo, I just realised this solves my problem for wolf soul too! :D

melissatiger1:
Well, I joined today and I can't download it. I must of read 3 or 4 posts about this but nothing helped. It just says: ERROR.

Dutchval:
This thread hasn't been posted on in over half a year. Plus, this isn't the right place to get answers. Make your own Game Help thread and ask there, specifically detailing what is wrong.
I'll be locking this :L

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version