March 28, 2024, 08:50:31 AM

Author Topic: LM Pet list with images  (Read 6903 times)

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
LM Pet list with images
« on: August 14, 2015, 09:41:24 PM »
Hello!  Decided to make a list of the Last Moon Pets with images, so if anyone wants to see what a pet looks like before they buy it, they can~ I am going to be updating this thread with images of the pets when I get time c: so  far I got a few, but I'll be finding some players with pets, and credit them for the images:D

-Forgot to add, if anyone has any pets they'd like me take screenshots of, feel free to find me in-game, my name is Tigerdangerrex1, and I am usually playing as a purple wolf called Stela. c: feel free to find me if you have any pets:D

Yellow dragon - Boss Pet -

Spiked Whale - Boss Pet -

Sea Serpent -Boss Pet -

Land Dragon -Boss Pet-
***Thank you so much to Cooler456 who generously allowed me to take some pictures of your dragon!:D I had lots of fun talking to you!

Star Dragon -Boss Pet-
***Thank you so much to Jackalnetwork for allowing me to take pictures of your Star Dragon, Zombie Dragon, Gryphon, and Chromatic/Chrome Dragon!~ I had a lot of fun chilling and talking to you today^u^

Zombie Dragon -Boss Pet-
(Please note: There is a glitch/error in the coding of the game supposedly was 'resolved' but appears to have not been. Meaning the Zombie Dragon shows up with the colors of the Blue Dragon. It's supposed to be green and rotten looking. You can find the real colors in the LM texture folder. So this is effectively a image guide to the Blue Dragon as well. However, I still plan on photographing the blue dragon, and if the image is fixed I will re-take these images.
But for now pretends its green and rotten.

Chrome/Chromatic Dragon -Boss Pet-

Gryphon -Boss Pet-

Imperial Dragon -Boss Pet-

Over Grown Gazelle -Boss Pet-

Massive Rat -Boss Pet(?)
*Note: Although this is listed under Boss Pets, and has a massive amount of health, it will not help you fight, and is pretty useless unless you like giant rats. Still very cute!

Shark -Boss Pet-

Earthshaker -Boss Pet-

Haunted Tower -Boss Pet-
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 12:12:56 PM by Tenzin8Pema2438 »

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
Re: LM Pet list with images
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 11:19:49 PM »
Hey, this is actually pretty cool!

I can't wait to see this develop and grow. It'll be very helpful to other players.

I'm willing to give pictures of my Adult Dragon and my Red Panda, but if you catch me in game, don't be afraid to snap a few screenshots :^D

Offline JackalNetwork

• Quarter Moon
  • <3?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 01:30:01 AM »
If you would like some help, I'd be happy to assist.
 I have Zombie dragon, Arctic Fox, Star Dragon, Yellow Dragon (I know it's already up there) Chronomancer Dragon. :3

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 02:51:08 AM »
Hey, this is actually pretty cool!

I can't wait to see this develop and grow. It'll be very helpful to other players.

I'm willing to give pictures of my Adult Dragon and my Red Panda, but if you catch me in game, don't be afraid to snap a few screenshots :^D
Thanks very much c: Its going to take a while, but I shall try to get as many screenshots as possible:D I'm going to be on around 3:00 pm tomorrow(most likely, as I log on everyday around that time) playing as a purple wolf called Stela(the one in the yellow dragon image) so if you see me, lemme' know:D I'd love some pictures!
thanks for the nice comment<3 ;D
If you would like some help, I'd be happy to assist.
 I have Zombie dragon, Arctic Fox, Star Dragon, Yellow Dragon (I know it's already up there) Chronomancer Dragon. :3

Ohh, that would be amazing! o: I'm going to be one around 3:00 pm tomorrow, so if you see a purple wolf called Stela(same one in the images with the yellow dragon) feel free to find me:D I'd love some images, especially of the Zombie dragon<3
Thanks for the help:D see you tomorrow(if you're on^^)

\\EDIT: Merged posts, please do not double post in future!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 02:58:05 AM by Jenxie13 »