March 28, 2024, 09:42:15 PM

Author Topic: Starry's Slender-killing Methods Guide  (Read 7919 times)

Offline StarryNightSoul

• Map/World Maker
  • Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Starry's Slender-killing Methods Guide
« on: January 20, 2015, 06:32:32 PM »
Hello guys! During my time on LM, I noticed many people were having trouble with killing Slender Wolf, albeit for it's quest or not. In here, I am posting the ways I get around to kill it without getting wounded.

This is Aaron, my hunting character. He uses the 'Spiked Bear' model, given that model has larger health and deal more damage. His pet is a Land Dragon, which has slow, yet powerful, attacks.

Method 1: A Roarin' Loud Death
NOTE: This method is cheaper, but Slender takes long to be killed because your pet only attacks when your character is in a close distance and melee attacks the prey.

The first thing to be done is getting roars. This can be done by either killing prey that drop that skill or, it's the best way in my opinion, buying from the Bazaar. It costs medals, yet it's a lot faster. 50 Roars are 1 bronze at the Skills NPC. It's recommended to fill your stock, 250 of them.

After you're done, just go into Slandyman Forest. It might spawn at the first try, but if not, just hop through dimensions until you can see him.

After he's found, just click him, but do not let your character attack him with normal attacks, or else you can get wounded without Cures/Super Cures. Just fly up, press F4, and click anywhere with the Roar skill on. You'll probably see Slendy's health lowering, which means the skill worked. Remember what I said regarding having a lot of skills? It took me a lot just to get him killed.

However, when you're done, he drops a lot of Super Cures and either a tie or a ruby (In a low chance). If you were on the Slender Wolf quest, you can pick the tie up, if that's what it dropped, stash it and complete the quest.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:52:18 PM by StarryNightSoul »

Offline StarryNightSoul

• Map/World Maker
  • Quarter Moon
    • View Profile
Re: Starry's Slender-killing Methods Guide
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 06:33:35 PM »
-Reserved for Method 2-

Offline xXTyamXx

• Quarter Moon
  • inactive sometimes.
    • View Profile
    • LastMoon
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 03:18:16 PM »
Even this is a old topic, this helped me, alot! Thx now i have do the quest OVER AND OVER and get so much diamonds x3
"eyes locked, you can see the sadness. my heart stops everytime you call." ♡ -you fell from the stars and im starstruck~

Offline Tenzin8Pema2438

• Quarter Moon
  • Harley Quinn Fangirl
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 06:33:14 PM »
Even this is a old topic, this helped me, alot! Thx now i have do the quest OVER AND OVER and get so much diamonds x3
I don't think you can do it more than once o.o

Offline ToxicRain

• New Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 04:33:23 PM »
Thanks! This helped a lot, I will use this next time on my Slendy quest, but one thing, I cant get the quest for him, Is it because my friend did the quest one time for her account on my computer at a sleep over so could it have registered as done on mine to?  ???
-ToxicRain

Offline Venadryl

• Lead 3D Modeler
  • Developer
  • Previously known as Venwolf
    • View Profile
    • My Instagram
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 02:56:29 AM »
Thanks! This helped a lot, I will use this next time on my Slendy quest, but one thing, I cant get the quest for him, Is it because my friend did the quest one time for her account on my computer at a sleep over so could it have registered as done on mine to?  ???

Do NOT bump threads that have not been posted in in over 20 days.
I will be locking this thread.

And to answer your question,
The Slendy quest is not repeatable per account.
Your friend was either on your account or you must have done the quest before.

//Locking