March 19, 2024, 10:33:06 AM

Author Topic: DJ White's Birthday Party! {13/7/17}  (Read 14598 times)

Offline PrettyRecklessSenjuToka

• stay gold y'all {aka whitesnow}
    • View Profile
DJ White's Birthday Party! {13/7/17}
« on: July 13, 2017, 06:15:35 AM »
Hello, my sweet summer children! I'm here with some juice to get you through the long night! So the big, bad day has finally come, my birthday is finally here, and therefore, I will be having a party ingame to celebrate! When will it be, you might ask? I cannot be certain, but I'm hoping for tonight, July 13th, at 7PM EST! What will be happening during this time? Contests, celebrations and dancing, and sick beats with my radio, which you can find in the Livestream section in the forum! Everyone is welcome to attend, so don't be afraid to stop by and join in! I don't need any gifts, just bring yourself and let's have fun! I hope to see you all there! I would also like to remind everyone that given that this is a public event hosted by myself for the community, I expect users to respect one another, to respect others the way you'd want to be treated. Anyone caught being unruly, disrespectful, or disruptive will have appropriate actions taken against them so please do be sure to familiarize yourselves with the rules, if you have not already! Be respectful, don't beg for items, no cheating in contests, and NO DRAMA WHATSOEVER. I just want everyone to have fun, and have fun we shall. Don’t pressure or push yourself. Just have fun, and I hope to see you all there, stay gold!
"I'm still not bitten, I never was and you left me out here to die."

Offline Gone

• Proclaimed Batman
  • Full Moon
  • Cya later.
    • View Profile
Re: DJ White's Birthday Party! {13/7/17}
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 06:44:50 AM »
Ooo Rolls birthday party!!
I shall be there for ye!

goodnight.

Offline Gray